Groupchat Shenanigans

The trio made it back to the apartment after Todoroki was checked for smoke inhalation. The teen tried the block out Aizawa's constant mumbles bout 'immaturity' with the image of his mother so full with pride. She was proud at him. Of him.

"I can't believe you would be so-" Aizawa was cut off by Hizashi switching on the TV.

"U.A. student, Todoroki Shoto froze a burning hospital, saving multiple lives, including his mother's." It announced into the deadly still room. All three males stood, frozen in shock. Sure, they had known this might happen but so soon?!

"Shoto!" Hizashi wailed again, clutching Todoroki tightly. The teen squirmed away, flushing slightly.

"Uh yeah, that happened." Todoroki rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. 

"That still doesn't excuse the recklessness!" Aizawa grumbled as Hizashi kissed him on the cheek.

"C'mon Shota, the kid's done good. Give him a break." The blonde pleaded, green eyes wide and soft.

"...Fine. Shoto, you can go to your room. We'll talk about this more at dinner." Aizawa reasoned, shoving Hizashi playfully. Todoroki quickly bowed and rushed to his room.

He lay on the bed, reminiscing the morning's events. He had not expected any of that honestly. When he became too overwhelmed, he grabbed his phone and was welcomed with a plethora of messages.

~

FuyumiTodoroki

Shoto! I saw the news!

ShotoTodoroki

Yeah, I was just going to visit Mum and then...

FuyumiTodoroki

You saved her! I'm so proud! I hope you're settling into your new home.

ShotoTodoroki

I am, although it's a bit awkward honestly

FuyumiTodoroki

Of course, I love you Shoto.

ShotoTodoroki

Love you too, sis.

~

Todoroki smiled down at the messages, hit by a sudden urge to see his sister again.

~

NatsuoTodoroki

Yo lil bro! That was so cool!

ShotoTodoroki

Thanks, Natsuo.

NatsuoTodoroki

Seriously thank youuuu!!!!! U saved mum!

~

Scoffing a little, Todoroki wondered how his brother managed to portray his energetic personality through texting.

~

KaminariDenki

Hey did u all see the news?!