Movie Night

When Aizawa returned from calling the therapist, Todoroki was still asleep in Hizashi's arms.

"I'm glad he's trusting us more." The ravenette whispered.

"Me too!" Hizashi replied, equally as quiet.

"Sometimes he feels like our son..."

"I actually wanted to ask you something." The blonde admitted.

"Hm?" Aizawa took a place on the end of the sofa, smiling lightly at the teen.

"... can we adopt him?" Hizashi blurted out.

"I- I was meaning to ask you that for a while now." Aizawa chuckled. "I'd love to, but we have to ask Shoto."

"Yeah..."

"His first appointment with the therapist is next week, right after school on Friday. We can ask them when the best time to ask him is." Aizawa reasoned, sinking into the cushions wearily.

"Good idea!" Hizashi exclaimed, running his hand through Todoroki's hair.

"I'll make dinner." Aizawa yawned, standing up and casting one last look at his husband and possibly-soon-to-be son.

"I love you." Hizashi whispered with a soft smile.

"I love you too."

As Aizawa left, Hizashi could feel a warmth blooming in his chest. He had his own little patchwork family. Todoroki looked so peaceful when he was asleep, relaxed and open, all his emotional barriers lowered.

The blonde was shifting a tiny bit, leaning over slightly to get a book from the coffee table, when Todoroki's grip on his jumper tightened.

"Don't leave me Touya. Please don't go." The teen mumbled in his sleep. Hizashi froze, sadness flooding his eyes.

"Touya..." Todoroki whimpered again.

"Hey Shoto, wake up." Hizashi shook the boy gently, who shot upright, hair dishevelled.

"Is it dinner?" He asked sleepily.

"Not yet, you were having a nightmare, bud." Hizashi explained softly.

"Oh..." Todoroki ran a hand through his hair, wide eyes returning to their normal size.

"Whose Touya, Shoto?" The pro questioned, rubbing circles on the boy's back.

"Just my older brother... he ran away." Todoroki sighed, relaxing into Hizashi's soft touch.

"I'm sorry to hear that, bud." Hizashi pulled the teen in for a hug, feeling sympathy when he went rigid.

"Mmm, it was along time ago..." Todoroki murmured into his shoulder.

"You're very tired today." Hizashi mentioned conversationally.

"Yeah... Can I go talk to my friends? They're probably worried..."

"Of course! Go on!" Hizashi smiled widely. Todoroki nodded his thanks and stood, going to his room.

Once he was there, he grabbed his phone and fell onto the bed before clicking on the 'Dekusquad Groupchat'. He had barely been on it, but Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida were constantly chatting on it.

UrarakaOchacko
I'm super worried about Shoto! What if he gets expelled or something?!!

MidoriyaIzuku
I'm sure the principle will understand!!

IidaTenya
I doubt they will expel him, Ochacko.

UrarakaOchacko
It feels weird using first names!