New school

Harry slammed the car door shut before preparing for his adoptive moms rath, "This is your third time getting involved with an officer, Harry!'' Harry of course was used to, all he's ever gotten was yelled at so this wasn't any different. Though he never meant to become a disappointment or get in trouble with the law, he just followed along with his friends.

Harry sighed before responding, "I know and I know I'll get grounded, might even be sent to your mom's then in no time be back and it will go back to the way things are now."

"No! I'm done! I'm tired of your bullshit! Im sending you away this time," she whispered out the last part leaving Harry shell shocked.

"To your parents house, right?" Harry asked nervously.

"No," she whispered out pulling the car out of park and started to drive, "it's a school the twins parents sent his child, i talk to them about you and they way you are, everything, even when you act... childish, they said it would be the best place for you." Harry mentally cringed. He hated how he felt younger than he was and acted like a child sometimes but it calmed him down.

"Why would you believe them!? Were you going to send me there anyway?' Harry asked, stressing out on the inside.

"I did, I'm sorry son, I think this will help you all together and I will always be here for you. I promise I'm not going anywhere." she promised even though she knew harry didn't fully believe her.

The rest of the car ride was silent until they got to the small, shabby house, "please go pack, they will be here in roughly two hours," she said sadly.

Harry was filled with anxiety, he hated change and he didn't want to leave so soon, "why- why so soon?"

"Harry," she said lovingly, "just go pack please." she stared at her adoptive son, her eyes filled with tears. Harry didn't know what to do when people cried so he just nodded and headed up to his small room and began to pack.

He grabbed the things he thought were necessary before laying on his bed and randomly scrolling through people's post on social media, most of them he didn't care about but he loved seeing the animal posts, they made his heart fill with warmth, leaving him forgetting about what was going to happen until there was a knock at the door.

"Hello, great to see you, Nas, it has been quite some time, couldn't even recognize you for a second," HArry heard his mother say.

"It has been quite some time hasn't it lilly?" the other woman said, making harry glare at the ceiling, he hated that his mom and his adoptive mom shared the same name, "where is the young boy we are taking back to campus with us?"

"Just a moment please," he heard his mom respond before screaming, "Harry get down here please! Oh and bring your belongings!"

With a long sigh Harry sluggishly grabbed his backpack and small suitcase before walking down the steps to the living room where his mother, and three strangers sat, the women in the room chit chatting, when the father and what looked like his son sat in silence.

Harry couched making his presence known, "well... isn't that a look," the woman with black and white hair said with a small smile.

"I know right? I look fine as hell," Harry said trying to sound as confident. He loved his edgy but baggy clothes but a lot of people seemed to hate it.

"Definitely a look that's for sure," the woman said before standing up, "we should be taking our leave, wouldn't want to miss dinner, know would we?"

The two men followed in a suit, with the younger male stopping in front of him, "you're the troubled soul, hm? Aren't you a cute thing?" he said with a small smirk before grabbing Harry's suitcase and taking it out to the car.

Harry ignored his rosy cheeks and looked towards his mother, "you're really sending me off?' he asked sadly.

"Hunny, you can call me whenever and I'm more than positive you'll be more than fine there I promise," she said before slowly walking over and gently wrapping her arms around her son. Harry tensed at first before slightly leaning into the first hug to two every shared. He felt warm, loved, and cared for before being ripped away by the other, much taller women.

"We best be going," she said as if she didn't care about her goodbye. Harry was lightly pushed away and out the door, before someone grabbed his wrist and led him to the car. "Buckle up hun, it's quite a long drive," Draco told the small brown haired boy which earned him a glare.

"I guess this is just another goodbye..." Harry whispered sadly as he watched his old house get small and smaller.

-------------------

Words: 833

I rewrote this chapter along with the others. I hope you all enjoy it :)