Chapter 3- Villain Attack

Asahi POV

Me and Kyle were watching the stars and I guess I fell asleep because the next day I was woke up in my bed in the cabin. I got up and grabbed my hero costume and went to the bathroom and toke a shower. After the shower I got into my hero costume and brushed my hair and teeth. I then put my hair up in a high ponytail and walked out. I guess I took longer then expected because Kyle was awake and dressed in his hero costume. "Good morning Asahi," he said while smiling. I smiled back and ran to him and hugged him not saying anything. He smirked and hugged back. "Ok we have to g-" he was cut off by a loud bang. We both separated, surprised by the noise. I ran outside to see that some of cabins were on fire. "Oh crap," I said that to myself while Kyle ran out and saw the fire. "I will go stop the fire with my water fir-" I was cut off by Kyle saying "wait we can't use our quirks without permission remember." I then looked down and said "then what are we going to do." "Go to tell Mr. Aizawa," Kyle said while looking at me. I then nodded and ran to Mr. Aizawa's cabin and knocked on the door. He answered looking tired and asked"yes Asahi?" "Some of the cabins are on fire," I said really fast and out of breath. His eyes widened "Asahi uses your water fire to cancel the fire and Kyle get everyone else away from the fire," he told us that and we both nodded and ran off. I ran to the fire and used my blue fire on the fire and a min later from using the fire it turned into water and stopped the fire.

Kyle POV

When we ran off Asahi ran to the fire and I ran to the other cabins to get the other students away from the fire. When everyone was away a villain appeared and yelled "Where is Asahi Todoroki!" I walked to the front and in front of the villain. "Why should I tell you,"I looked mad at the villain but I was also confused about why they wanted Asahi. "Do it or everyone will die," the villain said about to use their quirk. I made rocks and threw them at the villain and when they hit the villain they exploded. I will not let them get to Asahi I thought when the rocks exploded. "Ow that hurt you asshole,"the villain said while they made pink smoke and made everyone fell asleep expect me because I held my breath.

Asahi POV

When I took care off the fire another villain appeared in front of me. "Are you Asahi Todoroki," the villain asked. "That depends," I said about to attack. "Finally I found you," the villain smirked and before I could attack they teleported behind me and knocked me out. I was not ready for that and everything went black. After the villain knocked me out Mr. Aizawa came behind the villain and tied the villain up in his scarf. The villain teleported away to where the other villain is. After that Mr. Aizawa picked me up and started to run to safe place.

Aizawa POV

I attacked the villain but it got away. Damnit I didn't erase their quirk I thought as I picked up Asahi that was knocked out and started to run to safety. Asahi started to wake up and asked "M-Mr. Aizawa what happened?" "The villain knocked you out just close your eyes your safe now," I told her and she closed her eyes scared a little but didn't want to show it. When I got to safety the villain was waiting for us. "Give me Asahi NOW," the villain commanded but I didn't listen. Asahi opened her eyes and I put her down and got in front of her. The villain smirked and teleported behind Asahi.

Asahi POV

The villain teleported behind me again so I used my black fire to make the villain in darkness. But the villain teleported away again and appeared in front of us again and Mr. Aizawa erased their quirk and tied up the villain. But another villain appeared (the villain that Kyle was fighting) and made pink smoke. "Asahi hold you breath," Mr. Aizawa said but it was to late I fell asleep.

Kyle POV

Randomly the villain I was fighting ran away. I immediately knew that they found Asahi to I followed the villain running as fast as I can. When I got there I saw Mr. Aizawa and Asahi but Asahi was asleep and Mr. Aizawa tied up the other villain and erased the villain's quirk. I threw rocks at the villains and the exploded when they hit the villains and Mr. Aizawa turned to look at me but didn't erased my quirk. "Kyle take Asahi and run," My. Aizawa told me what to do and I nodded and picked up Asahi. "No you don't," the villain I was fighting said and used their quirk and made orange smoke and made me blind and when I could see again Asahi wasn't there. Asahi was with the villains still asleep. "ASAHI!" I yelled.

Ok so I'm going to upload a new chapter everyday or every two days so yeah and this was 889 words (not counting these) so hope you enjoyed bye 👋🏻 ~Akira