Chapter 12- She's Mine

Asahi POV

I woke up being cuddled up next to Kyle. I remember what happened yesterday. I started to quietly cry. But I guess I cried to loud because Kyle woke up and pulled me closer and said "shhh it's ok I'm here the guy won't do anything to you again." I kept crying into his chest and he just rubbed my back to calm me down. I started to calm down but he kept holding me close to him."wait isn't it Monday," I panicked but he checked the time and said "it's 4am we have time." I let out a breath of relief and sat up. He sat up with me. We looked at each other then I got up and went to the bathroom to get a shower. I let the hot water fall on my back, it felt refreshing. I then got out and got in the uniform and walked out. When I walked out, Kyle was changed. I put my hair up in a high ponytail. We sat on the bed and watched YouTube for hours then it was time to get up. So we turned the YouTube off and walked to the kitchen. We were there before anyone else. Kyle cooked waffles for both of us and made me hot coco to drink on the way to the class room. We ate then people to started to show up. We talked to our classmates for a couple minutes then started to walk to the classroom. We got there early and we sat down in our desk. My desk was behind his so he turned around and we talked about the ball and what happened before I got rapped. Everyone else got in the class and the bell rang. Mr. Aizawa came in and told us to go to the gym there is a special guest going to be teaching us. He also said to change into our hero costumes. We got to the gym and saw my dad (deku) my eyes widened and everyone was surprised. He started the class then said that he needed someone to fight against him. Everyone raised their hands but he said "Asahi why not you fight against me." I sighed then walked over to him. Some girls were saying stuff like, we did he pick her why not me. I got into a fighting stance and he attacked first using 30% of his power. I easily dodged and then used my light blue fire and made the floor ice. He slipped but caught his balance. He wasn't holding back so I won't either. I used my black fire and made him darkness and ran to get a kick in. He predicted my movements and dodged. Damn it he knows me to well I thought but I got lost in thoughts and he kicked me in the back. I stumbled forward a little but I caught myself. I sighed and bursted into normal flames. My dad stopped and his widened. I then shot fire at him. He dodges still surprised and grabbed my shoulder and threw me down. The flames disappeared. Everyone claps and I got up. My dad hugged me and started the lesson again.

Kyle POV

When she lost, I was surprised that she did so good against her father. I heard some girls talk bad about her. I got mad at them and walked to them and they blushed and said "h-hey Kyle." "Hey can you stop talking about Asahi," I said mad a little. "Why do you care," they asked sassy. "Because she is my girlfriend," I said crossing my arms. They were surprised and the Asahi walked up to us. "Hey Asahi nice job fighting against your dad," I said smiling at her. She smiled back and hugged me. I hugged her back. The girls rolled their eyes and walked away. We pulled away and started to train. After school we walked to the dorms. I saw a boy walking to us and he doesn't seem like to be in the school. "Hey cutie remember me," he said smirking at Asahi. She looked scared then I realized this is the guy that rapped her. I then stepped in front of Asahi. "She's mine," I said pissed. "Ha I'm the one she fucked," he said laughing a little. "You rapped me so just leave me alone," Asahi said shaking. The guy tired to touch her but I kicked him in the stomach. I grabbed Asahi's hand and ran in the dorms. We went to my dorm and locked the door. I went to Asahi and she was shaking. I hugged her tightly and she hugged back tightly. We stayed that way for a couple minutes then we kissed and watched YouTube.
—————————————————————-
797 words hope you guys like this chapter love you all my cupcakes ~Akira