Chapter 6- Staying In The Dorms

Asahi POV

The day after I got out of the hospital I had to stay in my dorm. I was bored because all I could do was play on my phone. Then I heard a knock at my door "come in," I told them. I was surprised to see my dad (Todoroki) walk in. He walk to my bed a sat on the edge of my bed. "Are you doing ok sweetheart," he asked me and I looked down. "I guess I just feel like it is my fault," I started to tear up a little. Then my dad gave me a hug and said "it isn't your fault don't think that."I hugged back and then I heard him say "you are so like your other father but I'm ok with that." I then smiled and said "I love you dad." He then said "I love you too sweetheart."

Kyle POV

When class was over I walked to the dorms and started to go to Asahi's dorm. I stopped at the door and heard her and her dad talking. I smiled then walked to my dorm instead of interrupting them. I walked to my bed and sat down and then I got a text. It was from my dad (kiri) and it said "is Asahi ok?" I then texted back "yeah she's fine she is with her dad, shoto."

Asahi POV

"Hey honey you wanna train outside," he ask and my eyes immediately lit up and I smiled brightly and nodded. We then walked outside and I got into a fighting stance. He did too and I quickly ran towards him not using my quirk yet and went in for a punch but he dodges but he didn't know I moved my foot and kicked him in the stomach. He stumbled back from that then used his ice to make the ground in ice. I then jumped in the air and used my fire to melt the ice and it worked. I then used my yellow fire to make my dad blind and when he was I used this opportunity to punch him in the face then kicked him in the stomach. He fell to the ground but quickly made an ice wall before I got to get the final blow. I fell backwards because I was going to hit the wall and my dad quickly came out of nowhere and pinned me down at least he thought he did. I then did something I never knew I could and used my purple fire but instead of it coming out of my hand it came out of my leg and it poisoned my dad. He fell back then said "ok ok you win can you heal me plz before I die because of your poison." I went over to him fast and healed him quickly because the poison could spread. He sat up then looked at me and asked "how did you do that?" "I don't know in my mind I thought I wish I could use my leg for my fire instead of my hand and it worked," I answered him looking down. "Well if you train that it could be amazing in the future," he smiled while getting up. I got up as well and we started to walk back in the dorms but before we started to walk I felt like someone was watching us so I turned around fast but I saw no one so I thought it was nothing and started to walk with my dad. Little did I know someone was actually there.

??? POV

I was watching Shoto and Asahi train and I saw what she did but when she turned around I ran away. I went back to the secret base and I told my boss what I saw. He laughed and smiled evilly then said "this is why we need her, she is very powerful and going to be very useful to us, get ready to attack." I nodded and walked away to get away. We are coming for you Asahi Todoroki just you wait we will have you under our control I thought as I started to laugh evilly.
———————————————————————————
699 words and I'm sorry I haven't been posting I have schoolwork and stuff to do but I will try and get another chapter out today to make up for it and if you have anything request for what should happen plz tell me that's all bye I love y'all ~Akira