Chapter 17- The Darkside

Asahi POV

I had the same nightmare but this time it was different. Instead of everyone I love dead around me it was just Kyle. He was bleeding and dead. I looked at my hands and it has blood on it and I had a knife in my hand with blood on it. Then I heard something so I looked up and it was my dad (deku) saying it was my fault. I then woke up sweating and breathing heavy. I looked at Kyle which is holding my tightly. I calmed down and started to think why was it different? I asked myself. I looked at the time and it said 5 AM. I was to scared to go back to sleep so I just played on my phone. I played on my phone for an hour then got up and got a shower then got dressed. When I was done Kyle was awake. "Good morning, Babe" I smiled and said "good morning." I went to him and gave him a kiss then he got up and got dressed in the bathroom. I waited on the bed for him to get ready. When he was ready we walked to class together, holding hands. When we got there we sat at our desk. When it was lunch we went to the roof and sat against the wall and he put his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Kyle POV

I looked at her and smiled. I love this girl so much I thought while holding her tight and rubbing her arm up and down. I put my head on hers and smiles. She takes a picture of us and saves it. "You're so beautiful," she smiles and blushes a little when I said that. She kisses my cheek. But then Justin came up to us and I hold her tighter. "Hey cutie can you come with me," he said smirking. "No she can't," I said protectively. "It's ok I'll be fine," she said looking at me and got up and they walked off.

Asahi POV

I followed Justin to behind the school. "So what do you want?" I asked crossing my arms. "I want round 2," he said smirking. My eyes widen and started to run away but he pulled me back and pinned me to the wall. I tried to get out but he didn't let me get out. He started to kiss me but then I kicked him in the stomach and he stumbled back and I ran back to the school and ran to the roof. Kyle saw me and got up and ran to me and asked "hey hey what's wrong?" "J-Justin t-tried to-" I got cut off by tears. He hugged me tightly and rubbed my back. But then in my head I heard a voice saying hurt him, hurt Kyle. Then out of no where without me knowing I scratched him. "Ow Asahi why did you do that," he said a little annoyed. "Did what?" "Scratch me," my eyes widen. I scratched him?! I thought surprised. "S-sorry," I looked down. "It's ok just don't do it," he said rolling his eyes. What happened?
———————————————————————
535 words I told you I was going to upload a lot now so I hope you liked it love you my cupcakes~Akira