Chapter 13- Nightmares

Asahi POV

We watched YouTube for awhile. Then I laid down and fell asleep. I had a nightmare about everyone who I love (like Kyle, bakugou ,kiri, todoroki, and deku yes even bakugou and kiri) dead, bleeding around me. I had bloods on my hands. I woke up, sweating and crying. I was crying very quietly. I looked over and saw Kyle laying next to me. I cuddled up to him really close. My head was on his chest and my tears were staining his shirt. I calmed down and looked at the time. It was 5AM. I then got out of the bed and went to the bathroom and got dressed. I walked out and sat on the bed playing on my phone. When kyle woke up at 6:30 AM he said good morning to me and then he got dressed. I was very paranoid the whole day. When I was training my dad (deku) gave up to me and asked if I was ok. I said I'm fine but I really wasn't. That night I was in my dorm and fell asleep. I had the same nightmare and I decided to text my dad.
———————————————————————
(The text)
Me:hey dad I want to talk

Dad💚:hey honey what's wrong?

Me:I have been having a nightmare where you, dad,Kyle, mr.bakugou, and mr.kirishima were dead around me and I had blood on my hands

Dad💚:oh honey it's ok that's not going to happen

Me:but what does it mean?

Dad💚: I don't know but it will go away I promise

Me:ok goodnight dad love you

Dad💚:goodnight honey love you too
————————————————————————
I fell back to sleep but had the same nightmare again so I woke up and check the time. It was 1AM, I decided to draw and finish homework because I did not want to go back to sleep. When my alarm went off, I turned it off and went to get a shower. I finished it and got dressed. I walked to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. I ate and one of my classmates (that hates her) came up to me. "Hey loser so I wanted to let you know to stay away from Kyle," she said that sassy. I just looked at her and said "umm well honey he is my boyfriend so I'm not going to stay away from him." She slapped me and walked away. I started to flame up but I controlled it and the flames disappeared. While we were training my dad came up to me and said I need to talk to you. We went to somewhere private. "So about that nightmare I think someone is doing that to you," he told me and my eyes widened. "But why me," I asked scared a little. "I don't know but I'm sorry," he said then hugged me. I hugged him back then I went back to training. The girl that slapped me was talking about me while I was training. I heard them and got out of control and bursted into flames and accidentally shot fire at the girl. She screamed and the flame disappeared. My eyes widened "OMG."
——————————————————————
530 words sorry it's short but I have a question should villains attack and capture Asahi again love you my cupcakes ~Akira