Chapter 8- New Villains

Asahi POV

The next day I woke up in Mr. Aizawa's bed. Then I remember what happened and I was kinda scared and started shaking. Mr. Aizawa saw and came over to me and sat on the bed and started to rub my back to calm me down." Shhh it's ok," he said calming me down. "I'm sorry," I said and he looked at me confused. "Why do villains keep attacking me?" I asked looking up at him. " I don't know you do have a very powerful quirk," he answered. I sat up and hugged him. He hugged me tightly and doesn't want to let go so I let him hug me. It was Saturday so we didn't have school. "You are like a daughter to me Asahi," he said hugging me tighter. I smiled then the ground started to shake. We both fell and then I felt a force pull me. Mr. Aizawa grabbed my hand tightly and I grabbed his tightly. But it was to strong and pulled me away in a villain's arms. Mr. Aizawa got up and but then fell again to the shake. Then a force pushed him back into a wall and he hit his head. I then used my light blue flames and a minute after it turned into ice and froze the villain. Then I jump out of their arms and ran to mr. Aizawa. He was knocked out and I started to get pissed. I bursted into purple flames and started to shot purple flames at them but they dodged them. So the purple flames around my body turned into black flames and I started shooting black flames at them.

Aizawa POV

I started to wake up to see Asahi in black flames. I tried to get up but couldn't. She hit them we black flames and they ran away running into things because they were in darkness. Then Asahi calmed down and the flames on her disappeared. She then looked at me and walked to me. "Hold still this might burn a little," she said as she used her pink flames to heal me. She then hugged me and I hugged back. A couple hours later she went back to the dorms.

Asahi POV

I went back to the dorms and sat on the couch with my knees to my chest. Then all the sudden I feel neck I knew exactly who it was so I smiled and put my hands on the arm.

 Then all the sudden I feel neck I knew exactly who it was so I smiled and put my hands on the arm

(Like this)
Kyle POV

I came back from the hospital and I saw Asahi on the couch so I decided to surprise her. I guess she knew exactly who it was because she smiled and put her hands on my arm. I love this girl so much and I would die for her. She's so pretty, smart, kind, caring, strong, and overall amazing. I'm so lucky to be dating her. But the only problem is my dad (Bakugou) doesn't know. We told her dads and my other dad about us but if my dad (Bakugou) finds out he will kill me because I'm dating the daughter of deku. I don't really care because I love her so much. She turned her head to me and kissed my (face) cheek and said "I'm so happy you're back." That made me smile even more and said "I wanted to see your beautiful face so they let me go." She blushed a little which was so cute. We went to my dorm and we cuddle.

(Like this but in a bed)

—————————————————————————
592 words and two chapters in one day hope you enjoyed love y'all bye my cupcakes ~Akira