Chapter 15- The Truth

Asahi POV

Is he a villain?! I asked myself in my mind. Justin looked at me evilly. Sarah walked away with a disgusted look on her face. "I-I'll be right back," I said while getting up and running to the bathroom. I locked the stall door. My breathing is getting heavy and everything is getting dizzy. What is going on?!

Kyle POV

Asahi went to the bathroom and I just looked at Justin. "What wrong blondie?" He asked. I just sat there looking at him. "I'm going to go check on Asahi," I said while gets up and going to the bathroom. I guess he got up too because when I was in a private area he pinned me to the wall and said "if you go near my cutie again I swear it will be your last." I smirked and said "well she's dating me so if you do anything to me I don't think she is going to like you." He growled and walked away. I started to walk to the bathroom again. I knocked on the door and there was no answer so I knocked again and still nothing. I kicked open the door and saw Asahi on the floor, passed out. I quickly picked her up and ran to recovery girl.

Asahi POV

I woke up in a bed in a white room. I sat up a notice a person sitting in the chair beside me. I realized it was Kyle. "Hey Kyle what happened?" I asked looking at him. He then got up and came to me and said "you passed out in the bathroom so I ran you here." Then everything came back to me and I asked while stuttering "I-is Justin a v-villain?" He looked down and said "I don't know, I think he is." Just then my dad (Todoroki) came in and asked to speak to me alone. Kyle nodded and walked out of the room. My dad walked to me and hugged me, I hugged back. "Honey, I have to tell you something." When he said that I looked at him and said "go on." "So your father and I were discussing the nightmare you've been having and we founded out that it is actually someone's quirk who has down this," he was telling me this while holding my hand and my eyes widened. He continued by saying "we think that someone have must have put you under their quirk when you were born and I guess it just now kicked in because now you are starting to get the nightmares and we think that this is making you make bad decisions like when accidentally shot fire at that girl we think the quirk had something to do with you losing control." I then asked "But why me?" And he said "it is probably because you are the daughter of your dad being the number one hero and me being the number two hero." I looked down and he put his arm around me and said "it's ok we will get through this together." I then smiled at him and he smiled back then he had to go so we said our goodbyes and he walked out. I laid back down and started to fall asleep. Hopefully this will be over soon I started to think to myself.
——————————————————————
560 words I know this was short and it took me a lot time but I'm sorry I got a new phone and I had to re download stuff and it took me a while but the next chapter with be out soon love you my cupcakes ~ Akira