Chapter 5- Fire VS Snow

Asahi POV

We were about to fight and I made the first move by shooting normal fire at him because I don't know his quirk yet. He dodges and then makes it snow in here. My only weakness is the cold so I start shivering. He uses this opportunity to attack and goes in for a punch. I trained with my dads a lot of times and my dad (Todoroki) uses ice a lot so I have been working on using my quirk in the cold but before he punched me I grabbed his arm and threw him on his back behind me (just like how deku did to Bakugou and shinsou). He coughed and that made the snow go away so I quickly uses my black flame to make him in darkness and it worked. I went in for a kick in the stomach because her was sitting up now and it worked but before we continued my dad (deku) bursted in breaking the wall. "DAD," I yelled surprised. "Asahi run I can take care of him," he told me and I nodded and started to run.

Deku POV

I told Asahi to run so she did. I then looked at the guy that was on the floor and I know the my kick wasn't strong enough to do that so I had to guess that they were fighting and Asahi knocked him down. That's my girl, her training is doing great I thought as I smiled. He started to get up and I got into a fighting stance. "Well well well you told your daughter to run because you didn't want to hurt her how cute," he said with a smirk on his face. I didn't say anything and started to run at the boy in 30% of my power. He then used his quirk and made it snow but I didn't stop me because I trained with Todoroki so many times. I then kicked him in the head knocking him out. Right after I did that his quirk stopped and Todoroki came in. "How is Asahi," I asked right away. I needed to know how my daughter was. "She's doing fine she kinda passed out when she got to me from lost of blood so she's getting taken to the hospital," he said that and I was still worried about my daughter but I picked the boy up and said "he's knocked out we just need to take him to the police." Todoroki nodded as we walked out of the building.

Asahi POV

The next day I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around and saw Kyle sitting next to my bed, reading a book. "K-Kyle," I said that as he looked up from his book and smiled at me then giving me a hug. "I'm so happy you're ok," as he said that I smiled. We stopped hugging when my dad (deku) came in. "Good you're awake Asahi," he said that as walking to my bed. "Kyle can I talk to Asahi alone," my dad asked. Kyle then nodded then got up and walked out of the room. "Hey dad," I said looking down. He frowned and said "Asahi what's wrong?" "I don't know I just feel like it is my fault," I said as I was looking down. "Honey it isn't your fault, I actually should be thanking you," when he said that I looked at him confused. "You knocked him down so thank you," I then started to tear up and started to cry. He then hugged me and I hugged back. "You are so much like me I used to cry all the time," he said that with a little giggle. We hugged for a little and then I finally calmed down and we stopped hugging and started talking. When I got discharged from the hospital, I stayed in my dorm room for a couple days to get better and it was fun because Kyle came to visit me everyday.
———————————————————————————
That was 670 words so hope you enjoyed it and I don't have any interest so I might post another chapter today idk bye my cupcakes ~Akira