Chapter 16- do you love me?

Asahi POV

The next day I went to class and Justin started to flirt with me again and I just rolled my eyes and just listened to Mr. Aizawa. When it was lunch I went to the roof instead of the cafeteria. I wanted Kyle to come with me but he told me he was hungry so I went up alone. I sat against a wall hugging my knees and started to question myself. Did I do something wrong? Does he hate me? Those questions went on in my head. I hope he doesn't hate me.

Kyle POV

I never told Asahi what Justin said when she was sleeping. He said that she is only dating me because she thinks I'm weak and feels bad. I know that isn't true but I feel like it is. That's why I said no when she asked to go with her to the roof. I sat alone at the table and ate quietly.

Asahi POV

I just hugged my knees until it was time to go back to class. The rest of the day Kyle didn't talk to me. When the day was over I went to my dorm and sat on my bed and started to cry a little. "Did I do something wrong or say something bad?" I started to ask myself questions. I went to bed without eating anything. The next couple days it was the same I go to school, Kyle won't talk to me, I go to my dorm, I cry, and then I go to sleep without eating. But one day after school I was in my dorm crying and I heard a knock at my dorm and I walked to it and opened it. Then Kyle hugged me tightly and started to cry in my shoulder. I was surprised at first then hugged back. "I'm so sorry Asahi please forgive me," he kept apologizing over and over again then I finally said "hey hey it's ok I forgive you don't worry." We went to my bed and started to cuddle. "Hey Asahi do you love me?" I looked at him and said "of course I do that is a stupid question." He smiled and I smiled too then we fell asleep.
———————————————————————-
375 words I'm so sorry this is short and late I had so many things to do but I will upload more don't worry love you all bye my cupcakes~Akira