Chapter 7- New Power

Asahi POV

It's been one day since me and my dad (Todoroki) trained together. I'm still surprised that I was able to uses my power on my legs instead of my hands. But I was back in school so I was just listening to Mr. Aizawa. He said we were going to train today so we all got into own hero outfits and went to the gym.

 He said we were going to train today so we all got into own hero outfits and went to the gym

(This is ashai's hero outfit)

When we got to the gym and he said to get started so we did. I was going to work on if I can do that move again. I was closing my eyes and concentrating and thinking about fire appearing on my legs. And it worked it also appeared on my arms. Everyone stopped and looked at me surprised. Even Mr. Aizawa was surprised. I opened my eyes and looked at my legs and arms. I then turned my quirk off and the fire disappears. I looked at Kyle that was smiling at and I smiled slightly back. Kyle then walked up to me and said "that was amazing Asahi." "Thanks I founded out I could make fire on my legs because I was training with my dad, shoto yesterday but I didn't know I could do it on my arms as well," I said in a happy but surprised voice. "Well that really was am-," he was cut off by the ground shaking. Things started to fall and I was about to get hit but Kyle picked me up (bridal style) and moved out of the way really fast. When we got to somewhere safe he put me down. Then I heard a gun shot and I turned to Kyle and saw he got shot and I started to cry and yelled "KYLE!" Mr. Aizawa ran over to us. I was crying so much but then a person appeared behind me. "Asahi watch out!" My Aizawa yelled at me. I turned around but because I was so sad and made I busted into purple flames (that meaning they were all over her body). Mr. Aizawa just looked at me surprised. I then shot purple flames at the person and they got poisoned because they touched it. But then the purple flames disappeared and I passed out.

Kyle POV

I woke up in a hospital bed and all I remember is protecting Asahi from a bullet and I blacked out. Oh wait ASAHI I hope she's ok. Then someone came in it was Asahi. Good she's ok I thought when she was walking over it me. She then hugged me and I hugged back. I started to hear her cry and I said "hey please don't cry, I don't like it when you cry." She then said while crying "why did you do that?" "Because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt," I said then she pulled away and looked at me. I wiped her tears away then kissed her. She kissed back. The kissed lasted for a few seconds then we pulled away and I said "I really love you Asahi." She then said in a loving and cute voice "I love you too Kyle." We then talked for hours and she told me what happened after I passed out. I was surprised but happy. Then she had to go so she left and went back to the dorms.

Asahi POV

After I got back to the dorms. I made Myself food and went to my dorm room and ate it. I was writing down what happened to me in my journey that my dad (deku) have to me. I then took out my computer and started to type up my essay that was due in two days. When I was finished with that I closed my laptop and went to take a shower. When I took my clothes off I noticed I have a burn mark on my arm. This is probably when I busted into flames I thought when I turned the water on. When I was done I got dressed in some pjs and go in bed. I started to play on my phone until I got tired and went to bed. But what I didn't know is that someone was watching me while I slept.

??? POV

I watched while Asahi was sleeping and noticed the burn mark. I then went to the boss and told him everything. "Very good now we know that her power is getting stronger it's going to be more fun to take it away from her," he said with an evil laugh. I then went back to spy on her but she wasn't in her room. I turned around and she was right behind me. She then used her black fire on me to make me in darkness and kicked me. I then got out of the darkness and punched her in the stomach. She coughed and fell on one knee holding her stomach but she got up and used her yellow flames to blind me but it was to bright and woke up Eraserhead and he busted into her room and saw what was happening. Asahi looked at him and then I punched her in the face. He then got mad at the and tied me up in his scarf. "Are you ok Asahi," he asked Asahi and she nodded her head. I then shocked the floor and they both fell and I got away.

Asahi POV

After the villain got away, Mr. Aizawa came up to me and told me that I was going to sleep with him tonight so I nodded. We walked to where Mr. Aizawa sleeps and he told me to sleep on the bed. I didn't complain because I know that was going to end bad so I did what he said and got in the bed. He then got into the sleeping bag and fell asleep. I couldn't fall asleep for a while then I finally fell asleep and had a dream about me being captured again but I continued to sleep.
———————————————————————————
1014 words wow I hope you guys enjoyed that if you want to make a request plz contact me on instagram. My instagram is Brianna_random_account so yeah i love y'all bye my cupcakes ~Akira