Chapter 10- I Love You

Kyle POV

We talked for hours and then she put her head on my shoulder and I smiled. "Hey Asahi," she hummed as a response. "I heard you got attacked again," I said while putting my arm around her and pulling her closer. She sighs and says "yeah I did but Mr. Aizawa was there so I'm ok." I kissed her forehead and said "I love you," while smiling. She smiled back and said "I love you too."

??? POV

"So this girl is my granddaughter," I said while holding a picture of a girl with white hair and brown eyes.

(This picture)"Yes this is your granddaughter," the boss said  "why do we how to capture her," I asked with a cold voice

(This picture)
"Yes this is your granddaughter," the boss said  "why do we how to capture her," I asked with a cold voice. "Because she is very powerful and she is the #1 hero's daughter," the boss said back. Then I said "why should I can that she is the #1 hero's daughter," I said crossing my arms. The boss then said "because the #1 hero is your son." My eyes widen and then asked "IZUKU MIDORIYA?" The boss nodded their head. "Ok fine I will help you get her but I will do it just because she is the daughter of Izuku," I said then the boss smiles evilly.

Asahi POV

We cuddled and watched Netflix. I smiled and Kyle then leaned his head on my head and her fell asleep. I continued to watch the Netflix show. I yawned and then closed my eyes. I fell asleep then had a nightmare and woke up sweating. Kyle was hugging me tightly and it was hard to breathe. I coughed because I couldn't breathe and he woke up. He loosened his grip. "Sorry," he said sadly. I then kissed his cheek and said " it's ok." We talked some more then Kyle said his goodbyes and went to his dorm room. I then laid down and looked at the ceiling. I felt like something was wrong but I fell asleep and woke up the next day.
——————————————————————-
335 words sorry it is short I so much homework to do so I'm sorry i love you my cupcakes ~Akira