17

KARA'S POV

Waking up to get ready for school the next with a massive headache, I already knew my day was going to be shit. But I dragged my legs to the bathroom and took a bath.

And me not being a fan of medication decided against taking any pain relief as my head continued to pound with my damn cramps.

I shouldn't have cried as much as I did the previous night.

For some odd reasons, I just knew Sasha didn't do what he did intentionally. He meant it in a playful manner, but I couldn't help but relive some memories I had no intention of reliving.

After praying, I wore black leggings then a pair of baggy high-waisted very ripped boyfriend jeans on so my skin won't show, and paired it with a sweatshirt, a black Jersey scarf and black ankle boots.

It was still early when I was done getting ready but I picked up my bag anyways and headed out.

I peeked through the kitchen and found if empty, so I wrote a note for my parents and stuck it to the fridge so they wouldn't be worried about me.

Not having the energy to drive myself, I left my car keys and opted to walk to school since I had enough time to get there.

I connected my earphones, stuck them in my ear and played music as I walked slowly on the side walk.

My head was still banging and I still felt like shit, and though the environment was quiet and the air was fresh, it wasn't helping at all.

And I do love walking in a quiet environment.

I was so in my head that I didn't realize the human- or humans- in front of me, making me bump into one and down I went on my buttocks on the sidewalk.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" I mumbled, getting up hurriedly from the floor, dusting myself.

I raised my head to apologize to whoever it was and met a pair of brown and blue eyes.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" A nice lady in her mid 40s asked from where she stood beside Sasha. She was beautiful with rosy cheeks, brown eyes and brown hair. She was holding Sasha's little sister, Emma's hand in hers and when you look closely, you could see the resemblance between the three. Emma being the exact replica of her mom. But Sasha's eyes were a completely different from his mother and sister.

She must be his mum.

"I'm okay. Thank you, ma'am." I bowed slightly, forced a smile and made my way to leave because I wasn't in my highest spirits.

Thank God for Sasha understanding I wanted to be alone as he didn't bother following me this time.

By the time I reached school, I was feeling less shittier than I was feeling when I woke up. But my head was still aching and my mood was still in the gutters.

___

I managed to get through the entire day without swearing, yelling or punching anyone, and that was a relief because I had no intention of getting into trouble.

I'm sure my friends and brother knew I was avoiding talking to all of them so they all kept a considerable distance from me. Now I feel like the worse friend, avoiding them for an entire day.