Chapter 1

Jeongyeon POV

I was born with an incredible super powers which is Superspeed, Fire, Super strength and lastly Telekinesis..It was really hard to control it but I did it..

My mom died from giving birth of me and my dad had to go overseas for his company..I was living on my own but my dad gives me money daily..

I'm 18 years old but I still didn't tell anyone about my powers because my dad said to keep it a secret..

When I was a kid I had trouble controling it..one time we have to move out of our house because I set the house on fire that's why I have to move school... when I was elementary school I kinda use it to scare my bullies but I'm more mature now..

Currently I'm still walking towards my school keeping my cold poker Face I really didn't want to make friends because I'm afraid they might Find out about it and Hate me or Use me because of it...

I Then Hear screamings Saying 'She's Here' and 'OMG She's so pretty' I was wondering who's she? But I just ignore Them because I couldn't care Less about that Girl...

I sat at the chair that's next to a window..and wait for the teacher..

I then saw a Beautiful Girl Walking while students squealing..No wonder she's popular..I keep staring at her but she suddenly Look at me..

I quickly Look away Feeling the heat on my cheeks..The Teacher then arrive and before he started the class he let us introduce ourselves one by one..The first one is The beautiful popular Girl.."my name's Im Nayeon" she said coldly and I hear Lots of Fans screaming..Damn she's cold I bet her heart is cold too haha..It was my turn..I stood up.."Yoo Jeongyeon"I said shyly..after the introduction The class started

[Lunch Time]

I go to the cafeteria but I bumped into someone.."Hey! Watch were your Going!"a voice said.."Sorry"I Look to up see.. Im Nayeon..I was about to go but she suddenly hold me and slam me to the Locker.."Watch out next time Little Boy"She said and I gulp.

"meet us at the garden. After school"she said coldly then walk away...I was stuned but what does she mean by us?..I shrug and continue eating..

[After School]

I go to the garden just to see 4 girls standing there smirking..

"Oh that's the boy Nayeon unnie?"The girl the Looks Like a hamster said and Nayeon just Nod..

"So what Do Need?"I asked them and they just smirk..the girl with bangs came to me and slap..

I hold my face.."Yah! What's your problem?!"I yelled but the penguin girl slap me.."Ouch!"I was about to slap her back but the blonde girl with bangs punch my stomach..

They continue to punch and slap me until I have lots of bruises.."That's what you get for bumping into Nayeon!"The penguin girl said and kick me..I groan in pain..

When They Left I slowly get up and walk towards my house..I treat my bruises by myself since I'm living on my own and walk to bed..Even if they bully me I won't fight back since they are girls..I last thought and then went to sleep on my bed..

[Next day]

I was now walking towards my class then someone bump to me..

"Oh I'm sorry"a male voice said.."It's Okay"I said and smile.."Chaeyoung ah the class is about to start"a pale guy and a tall guy said running towards him.."I'm Son Chaeyoung by the way and this is my Friends"he said.."I'm Kim Dahyun"he said and smile brightly.."Chou Tzuyu"He said shyly..

"Yoo Jeongyeon"I said and smile slightly.."wanna come with us?" Dahyun invited me and I just nod..

We went to class together and surprisingly we go to the same class together..I was happy that I made new friends but I'm still being careful so They won't find out about my secret..

[After class]

It was unusual Not to see Nayeon and her friends in class.."Hey Jeong wanna join us go to the store?"Chae invited me.."sorry guys I had important things to do right now maybe Next Time?"I politely decline.."aww so sad maybe Next Time..we gotta go hyung byee"He said and they left..I enjoyed there company and they are really fun to hangout with but I was Really Not in the mood to go..

I was walking towards my house then I heard a noise..I quickly use my super speed to find the noise..

To see

-To Be Continue-

_____________________________________________________
Whasup guys I'm back with a New story hope you like this and Please vote if you liked it..