Chapter 25 [ENDING]

This chapter is going to be the Longest I've ever made because it's the ending and that's why I took awhile to update, enjoy the story! Peace! ✌️

_______________________________________________

*Flashback*

Sana POV

We were shocked when we saw Jeongyeon with yellow Bright eyes, we just watch them fight in awe still shock, Jeongyeon then stab his back making him Groan but I saw him push some kind of button, the robots disappeared and we quickly ran towards Jeongyeon who's looking very weak forgetting about the button..

We shout his name but I think he wasn't able to hear it, Jeongyeon then lay on the ground weakly and lost his consciousness, we quickly went to him and bring him to the hospital..

But then I noticed someone missing, I Look around but I didn't saw Nayeon everywhere, I asked the others but they didn't saw her either, we started to worry about Nayeon Unnie but we can't leave Jeongyeon here either, the doctor then went out of the emergency room Making me go back to reality, we all stood up..

"Who's the guardian of the patient?"

"I'm his dad, is he okay doc?"

"Base on what I see, he fainted because of blood lost and also exhaustion, he don't Have any serious problem like injury or some sort and for now he is stable, wait for him to wake up because the patient needs it and please don't make any noise that can disturb the patient so he'll have a good rest, we will transfer him on room 205 so you can visit him" the doctor explained, we Nodded and thank him, the doctor then bow and left us..

We went to Jeongyeon's room and plan that we will find Nayeon Unnie Tomorrow, we then rest there since we're also tired for all that's happened today..

*Flashback End*

Jeongyeon POV

Sana explained her point of view on the battle and how Nayeon Noona is missing, they said they started finding her earlier this morning but got No clue were she was..

After a few days I was now discharge from the hospital, I didn't want to go home yet Knowing that Nayeon Noona is still missing, But the Gang insisted that I should rest first and they will be the one to find her...

[Time Skip]

It's been 1 week since Nayeon Noona went missing and I can't help but feel Lonely without her..

I started going with them so I can help them Find Nayeon Noona..

I was on my couch sitting while looking at some paper, I then got a phone call..

TaeAppa
Accept|Decline

I totally forgot about Tae, I quickly accept the call..

"Yah kyungwan Long time no see"

"Hey Tae hyung, I remember everything now!"

"Oh good to know"

"And also my real name is Jeongyeon"

"Ohh Nice name!"

"Thanks hyung so why did you call?"

"Oh yeah someone wants to meet you, come here near Red Café at 7 and you'll know who, gotta go bye!"

"Wait hyun---"