Chapter 11

Jeongyeon POV

But suddenly The Boat is sinking.. Luckily I Managed To Hold it Using My Telekinesis and we quickly jump out the boat.. I was panting..

We Then Go inside.. Seeing Trevor Sitting on his throne wearing a metal Armor while Playing with his Golden sword.. Laughing as he watch his Laptop.. "Stop the Blood Rain Trevor!!"I shouted.. He then Look At me.. "and Who are you to Command me?"He asked and Laugh Evilly.. "You all Think you Can Fight me huh?"He said Walk towards us slowly.. "Who was The Chosen One?!" He Yelled and suddenly his eyes Turned Bright Red..

He spawn alot of evil guards.. And We Fight it.. Luckily Nayeon already Knew How to use her power..

I then Go to Trevor.. "Face Me!! I'm The Chosen One!!"I Yelled out Loud.. He then Look at me then Fire me with A Red Electric Ball.. I Grab my Sword and Slash it back and it Hit the wall Making a hole.. He Fire Me Again and I avoid it and Fire him My Fire Ball.. He Jump and avoid it..

He suddenly Disappeared.. I Look around and He appeared on My Back then Kicked me.. I fell and quickly get up and Blast him with Fire but he disappeared again.. He appeared on My Back about to Hit me with an Electric Ball but Luckily I Dodge it and Kick him using My Super strength.. and he Flew... he got up and Blast an Red Electric Wave.. I Then Blast Fire Wave at him..

He was as strong as me.. But Luckily Sana Threw a Lightning Bolt at him causing him To stop his wave and He Got Hit with My Wave.. "AHHH!!"He Shouted in pain.. But He disappeared.. and Threw a Red Electric Ball at Sana But Luckily She Managed To avoid it with her super speed.. He Then Fire another one on Nayeon She Didn't Notice it because she's Busy Fighting.. I quickly Run to Her and Push her away.. "AAHHH!!"I shouted in pain.. She Look at me shocked.. I fell Down.. Trevor Threw another one On me But Nayeon made an Ice Wall And The Ice Broke by the Ball..

I Look at her Weakly But I was shocked when Her Light Blue Eyes Turned Very Bright Glowing Not seeing The pupil in her Eyes..

Nayeon POV

I was so mad.. I didn't notice My Eyes Changed.. I Feel very Powerful.. I Stood up and Face Trevor.. I made an Ice Sword and It's Has Blue smoke..

He Then Blast me with His Red Electric Ball... I Hit it with My sword and Attack him.. He Made a Red Electric sword on his Own and Fight me.. He was about to Hit me and I Dodge it and Fire him Ice He dodge it..

He Disappeared and appeared behind me and I quickly turn and Slash My sword on him.. "AHH!!"He shouted in Pain.. He was Now so Mad And He Let Hit Me with His Red Electric Ball..

Electric Ran through my Body.. "AHH!!"I shouted in Pain and I flew.. I Then Lay on the Ground weakly.. He was about to Hit me with his sword..

Then Jeongyeon Came infront of me and Fight him.. Jeongyeon punch him and He Dodge Trevor's Hits.. Jeong Then Blast him with Fire.. "AHH!!"He Shouted in pain.. "Let's End This!!"He Yelled and He combine all his Power To Create a Very Powerful Blast And Blast Trevor.. But Trevor Blast Him as well and it Made an Explosion.. it hit Both Of Them.. I cough the Smoke and Stand Weakly.. I walk to the smoke To Find Jeongyeon.. But I didn't see Him..

I Then Feel Tears Falling From my eyes.. Sana and The Others Came to me.. "Hey Nayeon What Happened? Why are you Crying?"Jihyo said worriedly and Comfort me.. "J-Jeongyeon Is G-Gone"I said They were shock about The News.. "I Didn't Get To Tell Him I Love Him"I said Crying.. "Why are you even so cold to him"Sana Asked me.. "I know he Doesn't Love me and I tried to stop My Feeling by avoiding him but It Didn't and my Plan was To Confess after The Fight but His Gone" I said sobbing.. they Hug me comforting me..

"Your Wrong Nayeon unnie"Sana said and I was Confused.. "W-what do you mean?"I asked her.. She look at me sadly.. "He Loves You Too.. He was Confused of his Feelings and he was sad why you were avoiding him"She said and I was so shocked.. "but I heard Him say 'I Love you too' to you"I said confused.. she sigh and Told us what happened.. I was shock..

"Let's go Home Now"They said.. "No I need to Find Jeongyeon"I said and They Look at me sadly.. "Unnie He's Gone"they said.. "NO HE'S NOT!.. No.. Please.."I said Tears Falling From my eyes while Trying to break free from their grip.. Then everything Turned Black..

[3 Days Later]

I woke up in a White Room.. "Noona Your awake!"Chae said Happily.. I just stare Blankly at The ceiling.. "Look Nayeon Unnie.. You Need To Take care of yourself.. I know He's up there Watching you.. He'll be sad To see you Like this"Jihyo said Worriedly.. "But Jihyo yah.. I can't Live without him.."I Said in a low Tone.. "Unnie please.. were are here for you.. We Promised Jeongyeon To Take care of you"She said worriedly.. "Okay Jihyo I'll Live for Him"I said smiling Weakly.. They then smile widely..

[Next Day]

I was Discharged few Minutes ago.. I'm currently walking towards The School.. I then saw The Girls and Boys There.. I walk towards them.. "Noona are you feeling better?"Dahyun asked softly with worried eyes.. I smile weakly.. "Yeah"I said and we go inside.. I then Heard screaming.. I Just ignore them as usual.. I go to my class and I Look at Jeongyeon's seat..

I Just Sigh.. I miss him.. I just sat on my chair Looking outside..

The teacher then arrived.. And Class Started..

[After Class]

I walk Towards our house alone since the Girls Have a Date.. I then Feel someone Following me.. I Look back to see Nothing.. I feel Creep out..

I quickly go to our house but Before I got in Someone Grab me and before I Can scream the person cover my mouth with a handkerchief..

I then Feel Dizzy and everything went black..

-To Be Continue-

___________________________________________________________
It's Not The end Yet.. Comment if you can guess who Took Nayeon.. Thanks for all The support Readers.. if vote Gets 14 or more I'll update Right away.. Once again Thanks for supporting My Boring Story see you Next Time.. Anyeong!