Chapter 15

Nayeon POV

I woke up earlier Than usual.. I don't know why But I'm Excited Today.. I'm in a Very Good Mood..

I Quickly Get up and wash up.. After That I Go Downstairs To see..

Jihyo Preparing Breakfast.. Jihyo started staying at our house ever since He disappeared.. I really Appreciate That She's Taking Care Of me.. She Decided to Live with us because.. Why Not?.. I got Back to my senses when..

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!"Sana Shouted Loudly Making me and Jihyo startle.. "Yah Keep it Down Sana unnie!! Your Louder Than I am!" Jihyo scolded.. Sana Just Pout.. "Unnie~ I'm Not Loud Right?" She asked me Cutely

"You are Loud.. My eardrums are Bleeding Right Now"I Teased Her While I put My Hands on my ear pretending that my ears are Bleeding..

"You all are Meanies!"She said Pouting.. Aigoo she's so Cute..

We then eat our Breakfast and Dress up for school..

as we arrive at school I go to my locker to get my books but I saw someone Familiar..

'Jeongyeon?! No I must me hallucinating...' I thought and just Shurg off then went to Class..

Jeongyeon POV

"Jeongyeon?!" A Voice Shouted.. I Look at my back to see..

It's The Train Looking girl from Yesterday.. "Jeong is that really you?" She asked while couple of tears Fell.. She then Hug me Tightly..

I look at her Confused.. "uhh I'm sorry But.. I'm Not The Jeongyeon your Looking for.."I said To her..

She quickly broke the hug and Look at me.. "Oh.. I'm sorry for my Mistake.. You really Look Like Him tho.." She said and quickly Wipe her Tears..

I just smile.. "I'm Yoo Kyungwan By The way"I said and give her my hand expecting a Handshake.. "and I'm Park Jihyo.. The School council President.. Nice to meet you.."She said and smile at me.. I smile back.. "I need to get going Jihyo-shi see ya"I said walking away while waving at her..

'Great! I Made a New Friend! Finally!..' I thought and smile at myself.. I sit on my chair and the class started..

[Skip Lunch Time]

I walk towards the cafeteria and buy my Food.. I found a vacant seat and sat there..

I was silently eating my food when someone approach me.. "Hey I'm Can we Join you?"I Look up to see.. Jihyo With her Friends smiling at me..

I just Nod and smile.. I was Abit uncomfortable Because of The stares.

"Yah Guys Don't Scare him with stares!"Jihyo scolded Them.. "and By the way This Is my Friends, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu.."She said while Pointing at the said Name One by one..

I just Smile awkwardly.. "H-Hi I-I'm Yoo Kyungwan"I said Nervously.. They then smile at me.. "Sorry for the stares Kyung.. we just mistook you as Jeongyeon.."Dahyun said.. I just smile assuring them..

"We have One more Friend.. Her Name is Nayeon she's still at the Bathroom.."Jihyo said and I just Nod.

[Minutes Later]

"Ugh where is Nayeon Unnie?! I'm hungry!" Sana said Frustrated..

"Uhm Guys I'll just go first since our Teacher said to come early or we'll have detention"I said and they smile and Nod.. I smile back and Walk Towards Class..

Nayeon POV

I took so Long in the Bathroom because It won't Flush!.. I had to call the Janitor..

I then arrive at the Cafeteria.. I go to my friends seat to see them Glaring at me.. I raised my eyebrow.. "what?" I asked.. "We're have you been?! we've been waiting for ages!" Jihyo said..

I roll my eyes and Tell them what happened.. we then eat peacefully.. and after that we go back into Class..

[After Class]

I Walk alone to our since they have projects to do with their partners..

While Walking I saw a Nearby Park.. I decided to stay there for a while..

I was mesmerizing the moon when a someone Sat beside me..

"Don't Give up finding The One You Love.."a deep Voice said.. I look at the source of voice to see a man Waring a Black hoodie.. "um who are you?"I asked Politely..

"You'll know soon Dear.. I'm just Here to Tell you That.. Don't Lose hope.. I know to myself That Your Love one is still out there but He Lost his memories.." He said.. I was shocked..

"You still have a Long Journey To Go.."

-To Be Continue-

__________________________________________________
Let's Leave it a cliff hanger Lol.. By the way guys sorry for short update and Not updating for so Long it's because I've been busy and I ran out of Ideas.. but don't worry I will still Update as soon as possible.. Hope you like this!

And if you Liked it Make Sure to Press that Star Down There..

👇