Chapter 10

Jeongyeon POV

We ran back to the Camp Too see Them All in The Table.. "We're Really Late huh?"Sana asked me and we Giggle.. We walk Towards The Table..

"YAH! Where Have you two been?! We've been looking for you!!"Momo Shouted at us making us Startle.. "Calm down we just went for a Little walk"I said Calming The Angry Raccoon.. We Then Eat and Talk but I noticed That Nayeon is Eating Quietly.. I then shrugged it off..

We are Now going to our tents and I was waiting for Nayeon to come but..

"Hey Hyung!"Dahyun said going inside.. "uhh what are you doing here?"I asked him.. "Well Nayeon Noona and I Exchange Pairs since she said she wanted to stay with Momo because she Miss Talking with her.."He said smiling and went to bed.. I was wondering why she suddenly Miss Momo.. They were Talking Like 2 hours ago.. is she Ignoring me?.. Is she Mad At me or Something? What did I do wrong? But Why would she Be Mad at me? We were Okay This Morning.. I kept asking that on my mind but It's still have No Answer.. I Just ignore my Thoughts and went to bed..

[Next Day]

I woke up pretty early since Dahyun is still sleeping.. I walk Outside and stretch for a bit.. I then Took a walk around the forest.. Not Minding The Cold weather.. I walk and walk then I saw a Very Familiar Girl.. I quickly go to the girl To realize it Was...

Nayeon POV

I woke up in The Morning and Stretch.. I Look at my side to see Momo still sleeping.. so I decided to Wake Her up and everyone else because we still need to go..

I was Hesitant to go to Jeongyeon and Dahyun's Tent But I got enough courage and Go inside to see..

Dahyun still sleeping but Jeongyeon is Not with him.. I wake him up and She Look at me half asleep.. "What is it Nayeon Noona?"He asked in a sleepy Tone.. "Do you know where Jeongyeon Go?"I asked him and he shrugged.. he then get up and get ready.. I was beginning to worry.. Where is he?

If your wondering why I Avoided him.. Well here's what Happened..

[Flashback]

Me and Mina where Getting some Materials we decided to split To make it easier and I was Walking..

I then saw a Lake That is a Bit Far from the Camp I go There and collect some items but suddenly..

I heard a Shout.. I Followed the sound and saw Two Familiar Persons and I go a little Closer To realize it's Sana and Jeongyeon..

Sana then started to Jump around and suddenly she slip and Fell on top of Jeongyeon.. They Where Laughing when they got up..

I saw sana Playfully punch Jeongyeon so I walk Forward Towards them.. I was about to Call them when I heard.. "I Love you Too" Jeongyeon said to sana while giving her a Flying kiss..

I was Frozen.. I Can Feel My Heart Broke in a Million Pieces.. Tears Falling From my eyes.. I quickly Turn around and Run as Fast as I could to The Camp Holding the Materials..

I got There Panting.. I Wipe my Tears and Act Like I saw Nothing..

"Hey Nayeon Noona have you seen Sana and Jeongyeon.."Momo asked me and I Froze.. Just Thinking of it Hurts.. But I Controlled it and Just Shook My Head 'No'

I Then saw Them walking back Together giggling Together.. I just Ate quietly ignoring them both..

"Hey Dahyun ah.. Can I Exchange Pairs with you?"I asked him.. "Sure Noona but Why Tho?"He asked me.. "Well I just wanted to stay with Momo because I miss Talking with Her"I Lied and good Thing He Nod.. "Okay Noona"He said and I thank him.. I then go To Momo and Dahyun's Tent.. "Yah Nayeonnie Why are you here?"She asked.. "Well I Miss Talking with you"I said Cutely and she Cringed..

"I know you Too well unnie.. What's The Matter?"She asked.. Damn She Does Know me too well.. I sat Right Next to her and hug her.. I Let out all my tears Crying my Heart out and Momo Comforting me..

"Hey what's The Matter Unnie.. I'm Here you can tell me Everything" She said softly.. I told her everything.. "Maybe You Misunderstood unnie.. They Didn't even announced That they are Dating.."She said.. "I know But It Still Hurt Momo yah"I said sobbing.. She Just Hug me..

"Let's Not assume Things Yet unnie" She said and I Nod.. We Then go To sleep..

[Flashback Ends]

That's what happened.. I know That I don't Have a Chance so I'm Trying to move on and Accept That He would Never Like me Back..

We just Wait for Jeongyeon to Comeback... But it's been 3 hours and he still not back.. "Guys Do you know where he went?"I asked worriedly.. They shook their head.. "Don't worry unnie He'll come back Soon.. Take a rest first.. so you'll have Energy.." Momo Said Assuring me... I nod my head And I Took a Nap..

Jeongyeon POV

It was.. "Jihyo?"I whispered but she Heard it and Look at me.. "Jeongyeon?" She said Shock as me.. "What are you Doing here?"I asked her.. "I'm suppose to be the one Asking you That"She said..

"I'm here To go To the Mountain of Death"I said to her and she was shock.. "wow I'm here For That Too" She said.. "Jeong.. I have Powers.. I didn't tell you because I'm Afraid.. Afraid that you will leave me.."She said.. "Well me too.. I have Powers.. but I'm afraid that You'll Leave me too so I kept it a secret"I said and we Look at each other.. "What if we go there Together hrm?"She offered..

"Come with us Jihyo-yah I'm with my Friends"I said Excitedly.. She Just Chuckled and Nodded..

We go to the Camp Together but.. when I Got There.. Everyone is Staring Intensely at me while crossing there arms.. I gulp.. "Uhh H-Hi"I said stuttering Nervously.. "Where have you been?"Sana Asked Sternly.. I gulp again.. "I-I was Just T-Taking a Walk"I said stuttering Nervously.. They Then Stop and Look at The Person Beside me.."JIHYO?!"They Exclaimed..

Jihyo bow and Wave at them.. "Hello" She said.. "were is Nayeon Unnie?" She asked them.. "She's Just Taking a Nap"Momo said.. "ahh Okayy" Jihyo said... "Uhh I'll Just Go Somewhere"I said.. I then Go to Momo and Dahyun's Tent.. I Look to see.. Nayeon Sleeping Peacefully.. She Suddenly open her Eyes.. "Jeongyeon?"She asked and I Nod then smile at her.. "Let's Go?"I asked her.. "I can Go By Myself"She Said coldly and Walk out.. What's her Problem?.. I thought She Like me Too..

I go out To see Them Waiting for me.. I walk towards them.. "Let's Go"I said and we Walk..

[4 hours of walking]

And We arrive.. at The Mountain Of Death.. I Go First.. and we saw Guards.. We Fight Them.. But In The corner of My Eyes.. I saw Nayeon struggling on five Guards Surrounded her.. The Others Didn't Notice since They are Focus Fighting..

I quickly punch mine and it flew.. I saw Nayeon Almost Falling.. I quickly go to her and I Made them on Fire..

I use My Telekinesis To Make Nayeon not Fall.. I hug her.. "Are you Okay?"I asked her.. "Yes.. I Just forgot that I Have Power"She said coldly.. "Why are you Cold to me Nayeon ah"I asked her and she Just Push me since I'm still hugging her.. "Nothing Let's Continue"She said coldly and walk.. I Look Down.. someone Pat My Back.. "Don't worry Jeong We're here.. we'll Help you.."Jihyo said.. "Yeah Let's Do That After The Fight.."I said While Smiling Weakly.. We Then Continue..

We Road a Boat Towards Trevor's Castle.. We we're about to arrive.. But Suddenly...

-To Be Continue-

________________________________________________
As promised.. It reach 12 votes.. But Now if it Reaches 13 above.. I'll Update Right away.. Thanks For all The support Readers.. And Thanks for Following me.. Love you all❤️.. Stay safe Everyone!..