Chapter 21

Nayeon POV

We we're walking towards the park where we hang out last time.. and I can't help but to smile thinking about that moment..

"What are you smiling at?" He suddenly said making me startle and snap back to reality.. I just Shook my head and smile at him.. "Nothing Kyung.." I said and he just Nod.. but I saw a hint of confusion in his eyes.. 'huh? Why is he confused?' I thought but I just shrugged it off..

We went to a Nearby Ice cream truck and bought some Ice creams.. I suddenly saw a cute puppy making me smile.. I ran to it and pat it..

Kyungwan POV

We bought ice creams and Nayeon turn around.. I smirk and Get my Knife but when I was about to stab it to her she suddenly ran making me hide the knife..

I look to where she ran to find her with a stupid dog.. what the hell

I walk towards her and she Look at me still having that weird smile on her face.. I fake my smile.. "Look Kyungwannie This puppy is so cute!" She squealed.. 'yeah it would be very cute when you kill it' I thought and rolled my eyes.. 'and why the hell does she keep calling me kyungwan?! I thought it was Jeongyeon?! What in the name of G-' My thoughts where cut off when Nayeon shook my shoulders.. I frown 'Nobody dares to shake me!!' I thought but I quickly Forced a Smile so she won't suspect anything.. she Looks at me worriedly.. "I keep calling you but your spacing out.. are you okay?" She asked and and I Nod.. "Okay so where are we going Next?!" She Excitedly asked..

I secretly smirk.. "We're going somewhere.." I said and she Cling onto me making me roll my eyes internally.. 'this girl sure is clingy' I thought.. we then went to my car and I started the engine.. she Look at me curiously.. "where are we going?" She asked innocently.. I let out and evil smile my accident but I quickly Change it to a warm smile.. "it's a surprise.. Just be patient" I said still smiling while Looking at the road..

Nayeon POV

Is it just me or I saw him Smiling at me evilly awhile ago.. 'Okay maybe it was just my imagination' I thought and Just shrugged it off..

While he was driving I tried my best to keep awake but without me Noticing I fell asleep..

I woke up right in time when I felt the car stopped.. I Look around to see an abandoned building.. I Look at him.. "what are we doing here" I asked confused.. he Look at me and smirk.. "just follow me" he said but with a very deep voice that shivers down my spine.. I nervously nod..

We got out of his car and went inside the abandoned building.. I got scared when we stopped on the edge of the high building.. I Look at him nervously.. "what are we doing here kyung?" I asked Nervously.. he just Look at me and smirk.. "I'm no Kyungwan nor Jeongyeon Nayeon" He said with a very deep voice making me shiver.. I Look at him.. "Don't you remember my voice?" He asked smirking..

It then hit me..

It was..

"Trevor.."

I mumbled.. "That's Right.. Congratulations for figuring out who I am.. Now here's your reward" He said smirking and grab my neck hard.. I was shaking really badly..

He Lift me up.. I was catching my breath..  "W-why.. W-why are y-you doing t-this to m-me?" I manage to say while catching my breath..

"Revenge is sweet right? So sweet" He said Laughing evilly.. I let out my Tears.. "aww poor girl crying.." he said Laughing Like a Maniac.. he then put me in the edge while he was still holding me by the neck.. "any last words Little girl?" He asked smiling evilly.. "Jeongyeon I Love you" I mumbled and close my eyes accepting my Fate..

But I felt myself getting thrown on the ground.. I open my eyes to see him holding his head..

"Ahh what the hell!" I heard a deep voice said which I assume it's Trevor's voice.. "I won't let you hurt her!!" I heard his voice.. Jeongyeon's voice..

I walk towards him but He stopped me.. he hold my neck again but his Left hand slap it away.. "You can't stop me!!" Trevor Shouted holding his Left hand.. "Don't dare touch her!!.. NAYEON JUST GO!!!" Jeongyeon voice shouted.. I stopped.. "No Jeongyeon I won't Leave you!" I shouted back..

He started going towards me about to grab me again but I hold his hand.. "Please Jeongyeon" I pleaded.. he was about to punch me but he hold his head.. "Argh! Darn you Jeongyeon!" Trevor's voice said while holding his head..

"PLEASE NAYEON UNNIE JUST GO!! Please I beg you! Do it for me please.. I will take care of this I promise!" Jeongyeon said smiling warmly at me while Tears falling Down his face..

I Nodded and ran away tears Falling down my face.. I ran since it was the first time he begged me..

'dont worry Jeongyeon I'll get you back.. I promise..' I thought while Running to where my Legs bring me..

I was in a park.. I sat on the bench and quickly took out my Phone.. I called Jihyo and she answered..

"Nayeon Unnie!! Where have you bee- wait are you crying?"

"Jihyo-ya please come get me here at xxx park I need you"

"Okay me and the girls will be there wait for us"

She said And hang up.. I sat there waiting for them.. I thought on what happened.. 'Jeong please be okay.. We'll make a plan to get you back.. I promise..' I thought.. I suddenly felt dizzy.. I then Black out..

[Meanwhile]

Jeongyeon's POV

I tried to take control of my body but his so strong.. I hold my head and tried to get him out of my body but Nothing seems to work..

He started controlling my body.. I can't Control it anymore his much stronger than me..

Third person's Point of view

Trevor took over Jeongyeon's body.. He then made a plan to destroy The world.. He made the abandoned building his Lair.. and he made Different kinds of Robots With Jeongyeon's Power.. Robots that can Shoot Fire, shoot water, and many more..

He made an bomb that That Will have a very Big Explosion.. a bomb that will ruin The earth..

"This body is mine Now Jeongyeon and you can never get it back" He said Laughing Like a Maniac..

He controlled Jeongyeon's whole body that there is Nothing Left for Jeongyeon to control..

Or that's what he Thought...

what he didn't know was...

He maybe have the control of his entire body but...

He didn't control his heart..

-To Be Continue-

_______________________________________________

Hey guys back with an update.. Sorry if I didn't update in awhile.. it's because I was having a hard time thinking of this part of the story..

Well if you did enjoy and want to see more please let me know by Pressing the star below..

Or you could comment that would inspire me to Make more..

👇👇