Chapter 6

Hey Guys Sorry for not updating for so long it's because I'm Sick and my mom won't allow me to use my phone because she said I'm still sick and I'll get a Headache 😣.. I'm not sure if I can Update for Days but I'll try my best..

I Wrote this at midnight and My mom didn't Notice.. 😅

Hope you like this Chapter 😁..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaeyoung POV

"MINA?! What Happened?!"I yelled when I saw Mina on the ground Breathing heavily...

I quickly carry her and put her on her bed..I Then feel heat on her body..

"Mina Noona you have a fever"I said and quickly go out to grab some wet Towel then put it on her..then I fell asleep next to her

A few hours later I woke up then stare at her.. she then slowly open her eyes and Look at me.."Hey how are you Feeling?"I asked her.."C-Chae.."she said weakly then tears Roll down her Cheeks..I wipe it using my Thumb..

"Why are you crying?"I asked her While rubbing her hair..

"I-I Love you too Sorry for Not saying it..it was because it was unexpected and I was too shock"She said and I froze..is this a Dream?..if it is I don't wanna Wake up..I slap myself..

"Yah don't slap yourself"She said.."So it's not a Dream?"I asked her and she giggle then kiss my cheeks..I then blush..

"So Myoui Mina will you be my Girlfriend?"I asked and she hugged me tightly.."you already know the answer.. it's a yes"I said and we kiss passionately..then a Few seconds We broke it..

"Let's watch some K Drama?"I asked her and she nodded.."Carry me~"she said doing a aegyo.."aww cute of Course I will"I said pinching her cheeks and then carry her..

We Walk towards the leaving room and watch some K Dramas

I then hear my phone vibrate..I Look to see Jeongyeon Hyung Texted me..

Jeongyeon POV

I notice that Chae and Mina are absent today..I asked Nayeon if she knows where they are and she said Chae took care of Mina..

"Hey Nayeon ah wanna hang out after school?"I asked her Smiling..

"Oh Yeah sure"

Her face is as red as a Tomato.."umm Nayeon your Face is Really Red...Why are you Blushing Anyways?"I asked her still Oblivious..

She cover her Face with her hand..I giggled and took her hand...

"LET'S GO!!"I shouted and Drag her with me..

I took her to a very Fancy Restaurant which is ours but she doesn't know..

"Woah this Place is huge"she said amazed Looking around.."but I think it's Expensive Jeong"She said Looking at me with worry in her eyes..

"Don't worry This is ours so we have Free Food"I said and smile..

She then Cling on me.."Thank you.. Thank you so much Jeongyeon ah"She said then hug me Tightly..I then feel heat on my Face..

She then broke it and Look at my Red Face.."Eyy is Jeong Blushing?"She Teased me and I cover my face.."N-No I'm Not... Let's Order Now!"I said trying to change the topic and Luckily she Nodded..We Then order our Foods and Wait for it..

[Time Skip]

We were just hanging out but Then The Clouds Turn Black with a mix of The Red..

"What's Happening?"Nayeon asked and I shrug..I quickly drag her to my car as soon as it started raining..

But then I Notice that the rain was Blood..I then Drove off..

I quickly took out my Phone and message them..

No Jam bro ❤️🐯
@Son_Chae active now•

Me:
Hey Chae where
Are you?

No Jam bro ❤️🐯
Hi Bro I'm Currently with
Mina right now and we
Are Watching TV

Me:
Chae I need your help
Tell Dahyun and The
others to meet me
On xxxxx I'll pick you
Guys up

No Jam bro ❤️🐯
Why hyung?
Okay I'll Tell them
We'll be there ASAP

Me:
And Be Careful Not
To get hit by The
Blood Rain because
It'll make you unconscious

No Jam bro ❤️🐯
What the hell is a
Blood Rain Hyung?

Me:
I'll explain once
You get here please
Inform the others

No Jam bro ❤️🐯
Okay hyung you too
Seen 2:45pm ✓

I then turn off my Phone and Continue Driving.."Jeong where are we going?"Nayeon asked..

"We'll Pick up the other because I don't think This Blood Rain will Ever Stop"I said seriously.."What do you mean it won't stop? and what the hell is a Blood rain?"

"I remember My dad told me that years ago there was a Blood rain and It will Never stop..a blood rain is a rain that rains with a very contagious blood that if you get hit you'll be unconscious until it's over and the only one who can stop this is the a Chosen one which is the Person who has Powers who is strong enough to attack Trevor The Most Powerful Creature"I said seriously.."How can we know who is the chosen one?"She asked..I Look at her..

"I am The Chosen One"

-To Be Continue-