Chapter 9

Jeongyeon POV

It's now morning and I'm cooking for food on the Kitchen..

I then saw Momo and Dahyun Run towards the dining Table.. I guess they Are hungry.. I chuckled silently.. then the others Follow them..

I then put the foods on the Table.. "Good Morning.. how was sleep?"I asked them.. "Good! But I feel strange.."Momo said and I smile.. "me too"Chae said.. "actually we all feel strange when we woke up"Tzuyu said.. "well I don't feel any Different" Dahyun said.. they then Look at me suspiciously.. I raised my eyebrow Smiling.. "what?"I asked..

"Did you do something to us?"Mina asked and I chuckled.. "Well.. I don't know.. Maybe?"I said holding my Chin Pretending that I'm Thinking.. "so You did do something to us?"Tzuyu asked..

"Follow me"I said smiling.. I then head towards the Training room.. and they follow me curious on what I did..

"Umm did you all notice your Eyes?"I asked and They look at each other then widen their Eyes.. "Don't Tell me--"I cut Chae off.. "Yep"I said and they scream.. "THANKS JEONG!!"They shouted.. I just Chuckled..

"But I'm not going to tell you.. you need to find it out on your own"I said smirking.. They Whined.. I stuck out my tongue..

I walk away and started to train Leaving them on their own..

Nayeon POV

we have powers!! But we have to Find out on our own aishh..My eyes are Bright Gold so That means My Power is something Gold.. I need to Find out!.. the others Already Found out their Powers!.. Mina was Wind, Tzuyu was Earth, Chae was water.. Momo was Making Anything into Food.. wow Food?..Really?..

"Sana What do you think your Power is?"I asked her.. "well I Think Super speed"She said and Run so Fast.. wow so I'm the only one?.. I Tried hard and My Eyes suddenly Turned Bright Light Blue.. I then Lift my hands and made a ice sword.. I was shock and so was everyone else.. "Daebak!.. Your Power is so Cool Nayeon Noona!" Chae said in awe.. my eyes then turn Back to Normal..

"So I guess you Found it out"Jeong suddenly Pop out of Nowhere.. "Ne!!" We said.. Sana Suddenly strike a Lightning towards Jeongyeon and Luckily Jeongyeon Avoid it.. "Yah! I'm not your enemy!"He said..

We all just stand there shocked.. "Okay! I know you all are wondering why Sana Have 2 powers.. it's because she's clumsy I gave her Super speed and her current power is Lightning" He Explained.. I then feel really Jealous.. I just shrugged.. and We Continue Training..

[3 Days Later]

Jeongyeon POV

We Are going to leave today to go on an adventure.. "is Everything set Guys?"I shouted and They All Nodded.. We then Left My Mansion..

We were heading towards the Mountain of the Death.. The Water there Literally kills you..

But it's so far so It's Like a Camping.. we're going to Sleep there with our tents.. and It's by pairs.. Me and Nayeon, Dahyun and Momo, Sana and Tzuyu, Chae and Mina..

[3 hours of walking]

We are currently at the Forest and we it's almost midnight so we decided to stay here for a while.. "We Should hunt for some Foods guys"Dahyun suggested but.. "Yah You know I Can make anything into food!"Momo Whined and we Laugh..

"So it's settled.. me and Sana will set up the Campfire.. Nayeon and Mina Grab some Materials.. Dahyun and Chae will set up the Tents.. Tzuyu and Momo will prepare the foods on the Table.."I said and They Nod.. "you guys need to be there be there when I tell you before Momo Eats All the food"Tzuyu Teased Momo.. Momo smack his head.. "Yah! I'm still older than you!"She said and Everyone Laugh.. We Then start..

Me and sana Set Up the Campfire.. and We did it easily.. Since we have Powers.. I Think this is the Right Time so I asked Sana.. "Hey Sana I Have something to Ask you"I said.. "So What is it?"She asked.. "Let's go to somewhere... Private"I said and we Run towards the Lake That is a bit far From The Camp..

"I have been confused about my Feelings Lately.. There is this Person whenever I see this Person my heart beats fast then when this Person smile my heart skip a beat.. I always Get Worried about this Person.. Whenever This Person Talks to someone that is not me I Feel my blood boil and wanting to punch someone.. and Whenever That person do something it makes me Blush.."I said and she was Just Staring at me.. "is This 'Person' someone we Know?"She asked.. "Yah! Answer my Question First!"I said..

She giggled.. "That's The Feelings of Love Jeong.. Your InLove with That Person.. So Who is it?!!"What she said keep ringing on my ear.. Your InLove with that Person, Your InLove with That Person, Your InLove with That Person, So That means I'm inLove with Im Nayeon?.. Omo This Can't be True Right?.. ugh who am I kidding Sana already said it.. I'm inLove with her.. Ughh She doesn't even feel the same for sure.. because she Never show it to me..

My mind Was Cut of by Sana Shouting on my ear.. "YAH! YOO JEONGYEON ARE YOU DEAF?!!"She shouted angrily making me startle.. "Yah Calm down I was just deep in thought.." I said Calming her Down.. "so who is it?" She asked me.. "it's Nayeon.. The Im Nayeon"I said and she jump around in happiness.."I ship You Both!!.. She Like You Too!!"She said and Jumping.. I was shocked.. I was so Happy That she Likes me Back Too..

but Sana suddenly slip and fell on top of me.. "Oww!.. Your Heavy it hurts"I Teased and We get up And she punch me playfully.. "Yah! How am I Heavy You have super strength!"she said and I Laugh.. "It's True!"I keep Teasing her.."Yah I Hate You"She said and Punch me Playfully.. I Laugh.. "I Love you too"I said playfully giving a Flying kiss at her.. and we Laugh.. "Let's Go Back Now I think they are Waiting for us.."She said and we Run back..

But What They Don't know someone Was Watching them while Tears Fell From it's eyes..

-To Be Continue-

_________________________________________________
Vote for more updates Thanks for the support.. it hits 12 or more I'll update Right away!.. Thanks for Following me and for the support..

See you Next Time.. Anyeong!