jelabitch <<< bitch-sensei

i decided to skip out on the next class, which was just karasuma having my classmates shoot handguns at targets. boring as fuck, if i do say so myself.

they started complaining about how stupid the octopus is for falling for the bitchs's charms, but i know better. he's got her wrapped around his little finger. he knows what she's up to, and he knows what he's doing. while he may be idiotic, he's not dumb in the slightest, that's for sure.

all of a sudden, there was a booming sound of rapid gunfire coming from the shack, and i was almost startled. did that dumbass seriously think that live fucking ammo would work on that thing? she's even dumber than i took her for, then. the government developed special equipment just for this because real shit doesn't work, and she just went and used real shit.

it wasn't long after the rapid fire cancelled, that disgusting loud moans and yells filtered into the air from the shack. i covered my ears, resisting the urge to throw up into the nearby grass. holy fuck, that's gonna haunt me the rest of my life.

some boys ran up to see what was going on, but i ignored everything and just got up to leave. everything is so boring.

back in class, i was getting more annoyed with her childish behavior. she's acting like a three year old throwing a tantrum because they didn't get a fucking cookie because it's nap time.

when isogai speaks up to ask her about switching with the thing so that someone can actually teach us, she scoffs and starts ranting about how the world is in danger and we're worrying about entrance exams?

while i may not give a shit if i stay in school or not, that's just insulting to the kids working their goddamn asses off in this class so that they can at least have the hope for a bright future. these kids are at the bottom of the heap, and there's no one standing up for them, so all they have going for them is the effort they put into getting better and proving all of those assholes wrong.

and she thinks she has the motherfucking right to go on and tell these kids to not worry because their efforts are in vain anyways?

this fucking bitch.

i got up from my seat as she was spouting bullshit, ready to walk up and deck her right then and there, but i was stopped when everyone started throwing things at her and yelling to get the fuck out of the room.

after she ever so gracefully left the room, i soon followed, grabbing my bag and heading towards the door.

"uh, heiwajima-san, you can't just leave during the lesson," kataoka, the other class rep, tried to tell me, but i ignored her and continued out the door.

as i walked out, i saw karasuma and the bitch heading towards where the octopus made our tests, but i ignored them and left on my way down the mountain.

if it hadn't been for the damned octopus, i would've skipped more, but with him doing other shit, i was always able to leave class a bit early on wednesday's because of him being a teacher and shit. it's almost annoying how much he acts like a regular teacher, i swear to god.

the next day, i actually did come back, but not until after the whore's class period had ended. i'd assumed that with the bitch being, well, a bitch, this would be another free period. but turns out, she's here to play teacher, and it looks like she actually means it this time.

goddammit.

after she finished writing on the board, i glare at the phrase and buried my face in my hands. she's making children say this? i mean i get that we've all said messed up shit before, but seriously, the only mature thing about this book is the cursing and possible gore scenes or some shit.

what? i didn't say shit, get off my case.

then, after she explains whatever the fuck she came to explain, she "apologizes" and everyone miraculously forgives her.

the only good thing that came out of her staying here was that everyone's gonna fuckin stick to calling her bitch-sensei. i guess i can thank karma for that, but there's no way in hell i'd actually thank the piece of shit. he doesn't need even more of an inflated ego.