the hell is his problem?

walking around the corner, mako sees a familiar head of long blue hair, and her eyes narrow at seeing some of her other classmates in a sort of stand off with some asshole lookin dudes.

"what the fuck is going on here?" she asks, low growl in her voice as she approaches. gaining the attention of everyone, her classmates go wide eyed at seeing the girl, silently begging for her not to make the situation any worse.

"who are you? another delinquent?" the ugly looking bastard with black hair and glasses snaps at her, a condescending smirk on his face as he looks her over, but she just rolls her eyes at him.

"goddamn, you're ugly. how does your mother look at you every morning? i'm surprised she didn't give you away at birth with how ugly you must've been as a baby."

the e class students stare at her in horror as she just gives a disgusted glare to the shorter boy, who looks highly offended and enraged by her words. the tallest of them, the weird brown haired one, just smirks as he moves towards her.

"hello, beautiful. what's your name?"

she just glares harshly at him, sending a quick but efficient elbow to his stomach after he tried to wrap his arm around her shoulder.

consent is important, kiddies.

"back off, asshole, and if you ever try to touch me without my permission again, i will deck
you so fucking hard you'll be unable to smile for the rest of your life because the majority of your teeth will be missing."

the boy fearfully clutches at his face,
moving to stand behind the boy at the center, who just gives her a contemplative look.

"you're that delinquent transfer student my father told me about. the one from ikebukuro, correct?"

her eyes narrow even more at him as he smirks, before she returns the smirk and casually stares him down. "really? and i'm guessing that the principal is your daddy dearest, am i right?"

he growls at her, walking up to stand face to face with the girl.

"shut up."

"make me, asshole."

asano grits his teeth, anger coursing through him, but she just steps past him and towards her classmates, not giving the boy the satisfaction of her attention. "come on you dumbasses, let's go tell the class what all kinda shit you've gotten yourselves into, this time."

maehara and okajima stiffen, nodding quickly, still scared after last time. the others follow after her, aside from isogai, who bows at the big five before going back inside.

asano glares at mako's back in anger, not caring about the looks his "friends" gave him.

'stupid girl...'

———

"hey, assano! is daddy dearest watching this to see how much you're gonna fail? because oh god, you're totally in for it once we beat you're cheatin asses!" mako shouts at the strawberry blonde on the field, making everyone look at her as she smirks at the boy. she'd said the phrase in perfect english, knowing the boy would definitely understand, and she could just tell that he was pissed as hell from where he was.