dumbasses

immediately beginning to climb, the girl with dyed blonde hair smirks as the others follow her lead.

"when i find this bastard, he's gonna regret the day he messed with us."

karma laughs, both of them turning to face their teachers as karasuma prepares his instructions.

"alright, listen up! when we reach the summit our objective is the hotel's top floor! this is a stealth infiltration so our best weapon is the element of surprise. i want you to use the same hand signals and such we've been drilling in p.e.. the only difference here is who we're targeting. you've got three minutes to memorize the map! know the terrain! we commence in five," he drills, and everyone cheers in response.

"yes, sir!"

after everyone had gotten the info they needed, they all began climbing as quickly and carefully as they could, racing to the top.

laughing, mako looks down for a moment, the familiar rush of adrenaline filling her. "my brother would fucking murder me if he found out i was doing something stupid like this!"

karma, from a little ways away from her, chuckles and asks, "the y'all lanky guy from before? why would he do that?"

"'cause he fucking hates it when i do reckless shit. but he can't really complain considering he does his fair share of reckless bullshit all the time," she replies, then moving on to ignoring the redheaded boy and quickly following in okano's wake.

just like her brother, she was tall, lanky, and quick when it came to getting things done. she was also quite good at being fast on her feet.

smirking, she eventually reaches the top after a few other people, hearing karasuma say once everyone else was up, "ritsu, i want you to run the final check on our infiltration route."

the ai quickly complies, showing them the map and analyzing the info necessary. mako absorbs the information, thinking of this like when she and izaya would break into a clients place or whenever he would take her out just to meddle or break in somewhere as a test whenever he felt like it.

ritsu quickly unlocks the side door for them, all of them rushing in quickly before she quietly closes the door behind them. they see a shit ton of security guards out in the main area, but irina confidently walks out, pretending to be drunk. she walks over to the piano, beginning to play beautifully and enchanting the guards with how riveting it all was.

she calls more of the men over, signally for them to move, but mako was already making her way to the stairs.

"hurry up, shitheads!" they all deadpan at her, but karma just lightly chuckles and follows after, the others trailing behind him quickly.

they hurriedly head up the stairs, following the directions ritsu gave them, and she smirks when the octopus tells them to "walk like they own the place."

baring her teeth, she smirks viciously at the octopus and the ministry man, both of them flinching at the utter malice in her expression. while they knew she grew up in a bad area, they had no idea just how influenced she was by said area.

they all walk into a large room with multiple hallways coming off it, and terasaka and yoshida begin running to the hallway across from them.