i just want to fight

glaring at grip, mako waits for one of the two to throw the first punch.

surprisingly, it was karma who made the first move, lunging for the elder and swinging the fake plant at him, but grip catches it before it can even get close enough to make a hit. he squeezes it to where the object breaks, saying something about how karma would have to do better than that, and the redhead merely smiles.

the boy goes on the defensive as the assassin throws punch after punch at him, blocking where he could.

gritting her teeth, the girl ignores the commentary from her classmates and teachers. "if y'all don't shut up, he could get distracted and get hurt. shut the hell up."

they all glance at her before looking back to the fight, except for karasuma, who eyes her for a moment longer. she was tense, lip between her bottom teeth and arms crossed tightly across her chest, eyes watching the fight intently. she was obviously concerned about the boy currently fighting, and it made sense, but she was also prepared to jump in if she needed to.

like she promised, if grip actually hurt the boy, she would take him down.

karma continues to block until grip pauses.

the redhead pops his knuckles before getting into another fighting position, a light grin on his face in excitement. he bounces from foot to foot, staying light on his feet in anticipation for his adversary. the boy was smart, that was for sure.

karma begins making offensive moves against the man, a smirk growing on mako's lips as he knees grip in the groin. but as he falls to a knee, she frowns and sends her classmate a look, one he acknowledges before swooping in for the final blow.

mako yelps when gas in shot right in karma's face, the girl ready to attack izaya's client no matter what, but she pauses as she watches karma fall into the grip of the assassin.

"guess you'll have to fight me, kid, hn," he says as he holds the boy up off the ground, and she grits her teeth angrily as he speaks to
her classmates.

he's cut off when karma sprays gas in his own face, him dropping the boy to the ground before falling himself.

cackling at karma's taunting. the boy apprehends the man and brings him to the ground when he tries to attack him once again, and she rushes over, putting her booted foot to his windpipe and taking his blade from him.

"now you know why i didn't attack, dipshit."

the other boys come over and hold grip down, and they hurriedly tie him up. mako keeps her foot pressed against his neck until she's sure that he can't get out of his bonds, and then moves to stand by her classmates.

she begins to cackle once again when karma brings out mustard and wasabi, clutching her stomach as she watches him shove the substances up grip's nose.

"oh, come on, tough guy, this is the least you deserve for threatening a bunch of junior high schoolers. see ya, client."

they all end up going up some stairs to the club floor. smirking, mako puts a hand on her hip.

"i've been in plenty of places like this. if any of them get caught in some trouble, i'll take care of it. you can trust me on that, karasuma-sensei."