the end of all this crap

we all gasp as terasaka throws one of the stun guns at the bloodthirsty boy ahead of us, and i glance worriedly at the buff boy.

"listen to him, dumbass!" i shout at the blue haired kid on the helipad, followed up by the octopus rationalizing not giving into the intent to kill, all of us worried as hell about the boy.

in the short time that i've known nagisa, he's able to get the drop on people without even realizing it. he's blind to his own talents, and honestly, if he were aware of them and how dangerous that makes him, he'd be even more of a dangerous adversary than he is. this blind rage that he was in could make him even more unpredictable than he already is.

terasaka falls, his sickness getting to him, and nagisa puts away the stun gun, a haunting look in his eyes.

i've only ever seen that look in the eyes of someone willing to do whatever it takes against their foe. that look shouldn't be in the eyes of a child.

"-but saving some is better than saving none!" takaoka exclaims, crazed expression on his face as he holds one of the last vials in his mouth. he really has gone insane.

the two males get into their own stances, until the adult rushes forward and kicks nagisa in the gut, making me clench my fist. i bite my lip as i watch my classmate cough harshly before trying to attack the man. takaoka manages to beat nagisa enough until he's on his knees.

"i'm gonna fucking kill him..." the redhead shoots me a glance, but we look back as takaoka rants at the blue haired boy.

"he's about to pull out the big guns," terasaka states, and realizing what he's talking about, i smirk and get into a more relaxed standing position. nagisa gets into his own calm state, a smile forming on his lips as he slowly walks towards the man.

"he's in for it now."

"huh?"

"you'll see."

lovro had had me help demonstrate the move to nagisa when we were still training, before the trip. the boy was very confused about how i knew the hitman and how i'd known the move, but we glossed over that and taught him.

he was a natural.

takaoka gets into a stance, fear on his face as nagisa gets closer and closer.

the boy drops his knife, takaoka watching it fall, and as he's distracted, nagisa reaches his hands forth and makes a loud clap resonate in front of the man.

spectacularly executed, nagisa.

the boy, in the seconds that follow, brings out the hidden stun gun and uses it on the fallen former ministry man. i smirk, noticing the shocked gazes on everyone but terasaka as everyone stares at the sight in front of us.

nagisa holds his chin up with the stun gun, smiling at the man.

"takaoka-sensei... thank you for everything."

he then stuns him again, takaoka falling to the ground, unconscious, almost immediately followed by the rest of my classmates cheering happily at defeating him.

we manage to get up to the helipad, and i hurry over to the boy. he looks over as akabane turns to me, an apologetic look in his eyes as he begins, "heiwajima-chan, i'm sorry, but-"