Chapter Twenty Five

"Can you please build me up? Then you shall break me, but please darling build me up first; so that when I shatter, I can live in your ruins."

--------------

A tiny cabin stood in a clearance, all alone holding an edgy feeling to it. Agustin looked at the cabin thoroughly, his eyes focused on the image.

“The embroider is inside. I shall leave now.”

The woman spoke, gathering the end of her cape in her hands.

“We need to get out of here you know, after we are done. You don’t want us wondering around in your land now, do you?” Agustin retorted. He seemed on the verge of breaking, his face flushed and his fists clenched.

The woman didn’t seem fazed at his fury. Instead she replied coolly, “I found you once. I can find you again.”

With that she rapidly disappeared into the woods. I gathered what was left of my power after this long trip and walked towards the house. Agustin followed me silently. I could hear his heart beating furiously in his chest.

This was it. This was the stray of hope we had. He opened the door, exhaling as he  stepped away to make me enter first. I watched him as he entered after me. His eyes scanning the place and then resting on my figure protectively.

“Greetings.” A voice spoke, but it seemed distant. Agustin stiffened as he surveyed his surroundings once again.

“Behind the door.” The same voice spoke again.

I found a door on the right side of the room. Agustin beat me to it motioning for me to stay behind. He was getting uneasy and worried. I just could hide myself better than him.

I’ve always been hiding in coats of blackened feelings.

The door was slightly ajar and Agustin walked steadily inside. He straightened his posture. “Vivienne.” He called my name.

“Greetings.” A woman said as soon as I entered. I firmly nodded at her not bothering to reply. The woman held a dark figure, like all of the others. Instead of seeming dull like them, her view was almost lively and edgy.

“Take a seat.” The woman ordered.

She noticed my deadly glare at her order. She shook her head and added, “Please.”

She pointed to a grayish couch opposite to her glass desk. I pondered about her desk, doubting how they could drag glass all the way here- in the middle of nowhere. I examined the room carefully and Agustin did the same with his watchful eyes before he settled on the couch next to me. The woman’s hair was pulled from her face in a sleek ponytail. She was surprisingly young, but with a vibe of maturity. Her eyes were crystal blue as she stared at us thoughtfully.

“The embroider.” She stated, introducing herself.

“Agustin.” Agustin instantly answered and then moved to introduce me, “My mate: Vivienne.”

The embroider simply continued studying us cautiously, she pushed herself up from her desk, revealing a black dress that hung loose on her skinny figure. She walked towards us, her eyes widening as if she discovered something.
“Alphas.” Before we could assure her words, she continued, “Two Alphas.”

“And are you possibly, the only Alpha Female? The first actually.”

She asked, directing her eyes to me. “How did you know?” I immediately asked.

“Vivienne, how could I not.” She answered smoothly pointing to her office. Well yes, she fixed bonds. She must have a stronger sense or something.