A Quick Note

Hello all readers.

Whether you're new or returning, I suggest reading this in advance as it may clear some things up.

This novel is a rewrite of one already on my profile. 'Babysitting the Bad Boy' is completed and still up on my profile, open for anyone to read!

However, after completing it, I have decided to rewrite it and improve things I felt were lacking in the original.

I am hopeful that this version will be a bit more cohesive and flow better.

I have gotten rid of a few characters from the original that did not provide much to the storyline, and I have also added new characters. Along with that I have chosen to also give some characters new and more involved storylines.

So, to my returning readers, this story will likely have several new aspects that you did not see in the original, so, it could be a completely new read for you! Which is exciting!

And to New readers that have not seen the other book, welcome! I hope you enjoy this one and please feel free to head over to my profile and give the original a read! (However it may not seem as organized as this one).

Also, I strongly encourage all of my readers to share their thoughts on my work! Comment comment comment!
With that being said, I do not tolerate cruel and highly negative comments. I understand if you may not have liked something I wrote because you wish it had gone differently, and I understand that there will be several times in which I have a typo in my work.
These can be commented on politely. If I see highly negative and mean comments they will be deleted, and if they continue by the same person they will be blocked.

Also,

This novel is mine. With my own characters and storylines. Please do not steal anything. I have worked hard to create this for you guys and I am very proud of it. Obviously, I understand a teenage love story is not the most original plotline, however if I find my characters being used or a plotline nearly exactly like mine that was created after mine was, I will take action.

If one of you sees my characters being used somewhere else please tell me! I will contact them myself, do not do it on my behalf though I know your intentions may be good.

Random Things

Just a few random things I wanted to address.

To my returning readers, DO NOT try and spoil this book in the comments. You do not know the things I have changed or kept from the original and if I see any comment that may spoil anything that I have kept in my rewritten version, your comment will be deleted.

I will often be posting on my conversation board announcements and updates on things, so if you want to keep posted on those things, follow my account! (I don't care about how many followers I have) I'm just saying this because whenever I post an announcement it will notify my followers.

And, I don't typically read much on Wattpad, I mostly write, BUT I've been wanting to get back into reading. SO, with that being said, if you have a book you would like me to read, message me! If it's my style I might check it out

And, feel free to message me anyways! I answer any and all messages that I get!

That's all I have for you all. So please, Enjoy reading!

You know you love me, 

XOXO
-Gossip Girl