Chapter 15

Jackson and his friends were gathered extremely similarly around Lucas' car as they had been a week ago. Except this time Dylan Crawley was with them. I had no idea where Rebecca and the other girls were but I was glad they weren't.

"Lucas whatever you do do not try and fight them. You're not even close to healed enough to take them." I said lowly to him. 

"I'm not an idiot princess." he ground out to me as we made it within earshot. 

"Hey. Princess." Jackson said, smirking. 

"Do you not have anything better to do on Friday nights than follow me around?" Lucas spoke up. 

"Talking pretty brave for someone who got his ass handed to him last week." broken nose spoke up, crossing his arms. 

"Right. Broken nose sure is one to talk. How is it healing by the way? Wouldn't want to...re-injure it would we?" I spoke up, making direct eye contact with him. 

I saw his fists clench at his sides but he said nothing, "What do you want?" I asked, skipping to the question I knew they wanted me to ask. 

"Oh we just wanted to pay a visit. Finish what we started last week." The guy who's girlfriend slept with Lucas spoke up. 

"What's going on over here?" Tyler's voice spoke up from behind us. 

We turned to see Tyler, Miles, Cole, and Maya coming up behind us, looking concerned and confused. 

"None of your business football boy. You can leave now." Jackson said. 

"I think I'm good right here thanks." Tyler replied, crossing his arms, not backing down. 

I stepped forward, ignoring Lucas trying to stop me, "Alright. Here's what's going to happen. I'm not sure exactly why all three of you have a vendetta against Lucas, and I'm not sure exactly why you wanted to bring Dylan into it too, but you're not going to do anything tonight. I'm more than happy to give out a few more broken noses." I said.

Dylan let out a laugh, "Yeah right. Ariel Montgomery breaking someone's nose? I'll believe that when I see it." Dylan said.

The other three next to him just gave him a look and Dylan looked between me and bandage face (who's name I still did not know) before light dawned on him, "Wait, she did that to you?" He asked him, pointing over to me. 

"It was a miscalculation. Never going to happen again." he said gruffly, trying to sound tough.

"Regardless. Why don't we settle this the fair way? One on one in a real ring. MMA rules apply." I spoke up. 

Jackson quirked an eyebrow, "And what would the princess know about MMA rules?" he asked, stepping up to get in my face. 

"Doesn't matter what I know. But I do know a fair fight is the right way to do this. Besides. Your best fighter is in no shape to fight right now and neither is Lucas. So we settle it another night. And until then, you back off." I said. 

Jackson shrugged, "And what if we don't play fair?" he challenged. 

I shrugged back, "Then neither do I." I said simply. 

He smirked, staying quiet. He looked me up and down before speaking up, "Fine. We'll schedule a fight at the gym over Christmas break. That way Hunter won't have to worry about missing school while he's in the hospital." he said. 

"Hey! No. I want to do this right here right now!" the boyfriend yelled, stepping forward. 

Jackson shot him a look, "Until you learn how to fight your own battles you don't get to make the decision, Nate. Let's not forget it's because of your girlfriend sleeping with this fucker that we're in this situation. I said we'll do this fairly in December. So we do this fairly in December. You have a deal Princess." Jackson said, looking me in my eyes as he held out his hand for me to shake.