I need to see you☔︎︎

Haruto POV:
It's been about a year... I still can't get you out of my mind. I hate the way I ended things. Maybe if I wasn't so rude to you we could've still been friends. I haven't deleted any of our pictures together.

You have always been my happiness why did I let you go ?

Third POV:
As haruto was scrolling through his pictures with y/n he heard a knock on the door "come in" he said to the person at the door. It was park jeongwoo his bestfriend since he became part of treasure.
Jeongwoo stuck his head into the room.
"Hyung, what are you doing ?" He said walking into the room.
"Nothing just going through my phone"

"Hyung don't tell me you're looking at pictures of you and that girl again?"

Haruto sighed "how can I not I miss her so much I'm an idiot for letting her go woo."

"Then why don't you ever talk to her when you go look for her at school?"

I usually go close to the school to see her because I miss her. I can't see her often because of practice but when I do she looks so beautiful. I feel like running up to her and telling her that I love her and miss her but I can't, I can't to any of that because I told myself I wasn't going to hurt her again. Every time I go see her at her school I go back to the dorms and cry, I cry for hours sometimes I even cry myself to sleep. I want to be next to her.

"Woo you know I can't talk to her, especially after how I ended things I would only hurt her more. And seeing her hurt would hurt me too."

"Come on hyung lets go the the cafe shop and cheer you up a little yeah?"

"Alright lets go"