That smile ☘︎︎

Haruto's POV:
I've been texting y/n a lot lately. She kept on mentioning Monday which was weird, maybe she wanted to hang out? But I ignored it because I couldn't be any happier. We are currently in practice,but he are taking a break because our manager had an announcement.
"Okay boys, YG finally have enough trainees and wants to start the practices."
The other members clapped.
"And you guys will be there to meet all of the trainees."
Ugh, I guess I won't be able to hang out with y/n if she asks.
Third POV:
The members cheered except for haruto of course.
Meanwhile y/n had just arrived at the building. She met up with ms. Lee once again,where she was taken to a practice room. She entered seeing 3 girls already there. She shyly bowed looking at how pretty the other girls were. Ms.Lee introduced y/n to the other girls who happy greeted her with big smiles. They were so so nice and made y/n feel comfortable around them. They started talking and getting to know each other. After a couple of minutes ms.Lee walked in with one more girl.
"She will also be training with you guys. I hope you can welcome her as well."
They all bowed and smiled at her.
'She was so small and cute !' Y/n thought.

Soon enough, YG himself walks in. They all stand up and bow.
"Hello girls, I'm happy to see that you guys are wanting to become idols."
They smile.
"We have some special guest coming and joining us today."
They all nod.
He steps out for a second leaving the girls in the room. Shortly though choreographers and vocal trainers start walking into the room. The girls stand in a line waiting for YG and the guests to walk in.
YG walks in the room with a big smile on his face.
"Girls I would like to introduce you to the very special guests...

𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘

**********************************************
A/n: I just wanted to say happy birthday to a talented and handsome guy !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSHI❤︎have a great day with all of the members ♡︎

**********************************************A/n: I just wanted to say happy birthday to a talented and handsome guy !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSHI❤︎have a great day with all of the members ♡︎