But what if I say...?☘︎︎

*time skip BC this story is going nowhere if I continue like this*

Y/n's POV:
It's two days before our monthly assignment and haruto and I haven't really interacted much besides practice. After he took me to the but that other day, he became distant and it was very worrisome at first but he probably just wanted some space right ? Right.

Haruto's POV:
Y/n and I have been practicing for about 3 weeks now and our monthly assignment is only two days away. We chose a love/heartbreak song because it was most fitting for both of us. Even though it was very weird. I respected what she said last time about the dating band and she's right I can't be risking my career especially after I'm so close to my debut date I can't risk it. But I can't stand not being with her I spent so long without her and now that I finally have her in front of me again I can't let her go.

Third POV:
One again haruto and y/n were working on Their parts individually. But they haven't practiced together once so they didn't know how it would work out. Haruto decided to ask y/n to practice together.
"Hey y/n, we should probably practice together to see how our parts sound."
"Oh um yeah sure just give me a minute to get my lyric sheet."
Soon after y/n walks out with her lyric sheet and grabs one of the two microphones that were on the music stand. Haruto makes his way over and grabs the other one then going to the computer to play the music. They vibe to the beginning of the song really feeling the music slowly waiting for the beginning to start. After 3 minutes the song finally ends as they completely nailed every part of the song. They excited hugged each other slowly pulling away but not completely staring into each other's eyes haruto slowly says
"But what if... I say I still love you? That I always have and I always will?"

***************************************************************
A/n: sorry this was uploaded kind of late I've been really stressed after finding out I have summer online classes :(