Accept us please ☹︎

Haruto's POV:
It's morning and y/n and I are walking towards the main producers office. I feel my hands sweating and my heart beating like crazy. What if he makes us break up or if he tells us we can't see each other ever again. Or even worse what if he kicks us out of the company?!

Y/n POV:
Haruto has been really quiet since we got to the building he hasn't said a word to me. I tried calming him down but it was no use he's been daydreaming this whole time. But I can't blame him I'm scared too. I don't want to imagine the worst scenario when we tell him but i can't help feeling worried. Although he knows about us already we want to officially tell him that we don't want to keep each other a secret and that if the media finds out that we will confirm it. But that's the scary part, we are basically going against company policy and our contracts. This could mess up his career and my future as an idol.

*main producer's office *

After some time they finally let us in. We both walk in and immediately we knew that he was on to us. He looked at us as if he saw this coming from a mile away. He pointed at the two chairs without saying anything, crossed his arms and leaned towards the desk, elbows resting on the desk.

"What do you two need to tell me ?" He asked with an expression that couldn't be read.
"We came to talk to you about our relationship" haruto said a bit scared
"What about your relationship? We already discussed it"
"With all respect sir we are here to tell you that we don't want to be kept a secret"
"So you want to tell the media?"
"No, but what I'm saying is that if by any chance the media finds out we won't deny anything"
"This could be messing with your careers!"
"I know but think about it sir, If a dating rumor came out about two yg ent employees this could bring a lot of attention to YGE from the media" haruto explained
"So you are planning to get caught?"
"No but if we do it could also benefit the company with views and maybe even sales."
"Mmm, let me think about it. For now I want you guys to continue being a secret until I think this through"
"Thank you sir" haruto and I say at the same time.

We quietly walk out of his office and look at each other.

Smiles.

"Maybe we will get our happy forever" haruto says and hugs me.
"I hope so"

——————————————————————————-
A/n: HELLOOOO ! Sorry I've been so inactive I just took some time to myself and for my mental state! But I'm much better now! As I promised I will post twice this week so that I can catch up on my missing weeks. BUT ALSO THANK YOU FOR 8K views! This is crazy ! I love you all so much ♡'・ᴗ・'♡. <33333