Crossing paths❀

Third POV:

As haruto and jeongwoo we're going to the cafe, y/n and her friend were leaving making their way to the bus stop. What haruto and y/n didn't know was that they had crossed the same exact road at the same time but didn't see each other.

Y/n POV:
I made my way home after getting off the bus I waved goodbye to my friend and walked into my house. My parents were at work so I went straight to my room. I took out the Business card and looked at the number.
'What if I bump into him?, what If he gets mad at me for excepting the offer?, what if he thinks I'm doing this to get his attention again?' I started thinking to myself. I sigh as I took out my phone and looked through YG entertainment's official website. I went through all their Artist and saw treasure I looked through their pictures and saw haruto. My heart dropped seeing how good haruto looked. I can't lie and say I don't miss him but he doesn't want anything to do with me.

*Flashback*

*incoming call*

*incoming call*

"Y/n I told you to leave me alone"
"Ruto this isn't like you please tell me what's wrong"
"I just don't love you anymore."
"Are you happy now? Now that your without me?"
"Yes, I am"
*call ended*

I cried for months remembering those words. 'Is he really happy without me?' I thought. 'Had he found someone better?' Maybe. Since that day I was never the same he broke me. And only he knew how to fix me. What do I do now? I'm trapped and don't know how to get out.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 h͟a͟r͟u͟t͟o͟ ...

*end of flashback*

Haruto's POV:
After going to the cafe we got told to meet up in the practice room for an important announcement. We entered the practice room and sat down with the rest of the group. Soon our Manager entered the room and told us that YG had a new girl group in mind and that once they had enough trainees they would start the monthly assignments and they wanted us to join them from time to time. All of the members got excited as I just sat there and clapped.