A new Beginning?☘︎︎

Haruto's POV:
I exit the cafe with the biggest smile on my face.
"I finally have you back in my life y/n" I Thais to myself.
I finally make it to the company. I walked in, making my way to the practice room. I walk in smiling, greeted the members who stared at me in confusion. Not all the members were here yet so we were sitting. I decided to text y/n.

Y/n💕

You:
Hey y/n! It's haruto I just wanted to know if you made it home safely?

Y/n💕:
Oh hey!, actually I'm not home yet I'm at the cafe with one of my friends.

You:
Oh okay !, Well let me know when you get home I want to make sure your safe :)

Y/n💕:
Awee okay I will !

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
I was smiling from ear to ear when I heard someone call my name. I look up to see jeongwoo and yedam hyung looking at me weirdly.
"What's wrong guys" I ask
"Why are you smiling at your phone so much hyung?" Asked jeongwoo
"I finally talked to her woo, we exchanged numbers and are friends now" I said with a smile on my face.
"Her?" Asked yedam hyung.
"Yeah her. The girl who haruto had to ended things with Bc of the survival show and left him all depressed." Woo explained to yedam hyung.
"Oh wow, i mean that's great! Good for you but remember to be careful with that. You now how CEO YG gets about trainees dating especially if it becomes public."
"I know I know" I sighed.
"So are you going to start talking to her normally from now on ? Like you won't be hiding anymore?"
"No woo I won't hide anymore"
"OMG YAYYY does that mean I get to meet her ?!"
"Mmmmmm I'll think about it" I said playfully
"HYUNGGGGGGGGGG PLEASEEEEEEE" sooo begged
"Okay okay woo next time you can meet her" I said laughing

After a couple minutes of talking to woo and yedam hyung, practice started. This has truly been the best day ever...

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
A/n: sorry I haven't uploaded in 2 days but I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far ♡'・ᴗ・'♡