Ive missed you ❣︎

Haruto's POV:
I decided to get coffee at the cafe I always go to. Of course it's the cafe by y/n's school. I make my way inside the cafe I hear a whisper. I thought someone recognized me so u ignored it. I order my coffee and made my way to a table near the door I looked up. Shocked to see the person I've missed so much right in front of me.

Y/n...

Third POV:

They both lock eyes with each other. Not knowing what to do. Haruto slowly gets up making his way closer to y/n,who's eyes are on the verge of tears.
Haruto, who is now standing in front of y/n still staring into y/n eyes
"It's been so long" haruto says.
"I-I-I know"
"I've.. missed you"
"What?"
"I've missed you y/n, so so much"
Haruto said as he had tears in his eyes.
"Then why didn't you bother contacting me"
He slowly sits in front of y/n, looking down at his lap
"Because I wasn't able to y/n, once I became a trainee I signed a contract for a dating ban. I wanted to tell you the truth but because of the survival show I wasn't able to contact anyone."
"I was your girlfriend haruto !"
"I know, I know, but YG found out I was in a relationship he told me I had to break up with you but I couldn't tell you the reason why I ended things"
Y/n looked down and sighed.
"Haruto, thank you for explaining this to me. But do you know how hurt I was? And still am?"
"I know, but I am too you have never left my mind at all."
"I forgive you but only because I know how much making your dreams come true means to you."
"Does that mean we can give us another chance?"
"I forgave you as someone who loves you not someone who was hurt by you."
Haruto looks down again
"But" y/n continues
"We can give us another chance to be friends"
Haruto looks up and smiles happily
"Deal"
Y/n slightly smiles
"C-can I get your number?" Haruto asks
"Sure"
Haruto hands y/n his phone forgetting his lock screen is a picture of him and y/n.
Y/n who was kinda shocked looking at the lock screen decides to ignore it and gives him her number.
She gives him back his phone. Suddenly he got a phone call.

"Hello?"
"Haruto I need this to come back to the company, we decided to start practice early"
"Okay hyung I'll be there soon"

Haruto looks back at y/n.
"I have to leave early, I have practice."
"Oh okay, I might see you Monday."
"Huh?, what do you mean"
"Um never mind"
"Okay well I have to go bye"
Haruto waves and smiles
"Bye"
Y/n waves back.