Is today the day ?☀︎︎

Haruto's POV:
I got a call from the main producer... he told me to go to his office with y/n. I'm hoping this is to give us the answer we want and need.

Y/n's POV:
Haruto got a call from the main producer because apparently he has our answer ready. I'm a bit nervous of what he is going to say, but regardless of what it is it won't stop us from loving each other.

Third POV:
Y/n makes it to the office first she knocks in the door, hearing a faint "go in" she opens the door and quickly bows.
"Have a seat"
She quickly sat down, feeling a bit nervous about being the first one there. But short after another knock was heard. Haruto walks in the room and quietly sits down next to y/n.

"I'm here to talk to you about the offer you gave me last time we talked, I have to admit I thought it was a horrible idea seeing how it could mess up y/n's career that is only about to star in a couple of weeks"
"But I have also come to a conclusion that this could benefit the new groups debut and gain them a lot of attention."
"So obviously we need to make this public before it catches the public by surprise. We aren't the type to make any type of statements (no shade there ;) ) but it would probably gain us a lot more positive attention if we do it on our own instead of a paparazzi spreading the news. We are already working in the statement it is only a matter of days so try to stay hidden for a couple of days. Anyways that will be all, is there anything you want to say ?"

"No sir nothing at all thank you for supporting us we greatly appreciate it"

They get up and walk out the door, feeling the biggest since if relief ever. As soon as they walk out that door they hug each other with such happiness as Haruto says

"Today was definitely the day"

———————————————————————————
A/n: hi my lovelies! I finally posted ! So some sad news :( I think I will be posting the final chapter if this book tomorrow. BUT ! I would greatly appreciate it if you would give me some ideas for future books ! Anyways that will be it for all ! Bye lovelies <3