New notification ➪

Y/n POV:
I finally got to the girls dorm, jeongwoo and junkyu Walked be up to the entrance then left. I'm bunking with niko because we are the closest to each other. I really needed someone to talk to and she was the one I was most comfortable with so I'm sure she can help me.
"Niko? Are you sleeping ?"
"No, not yet why?"
"I need to someone to talk to could you maybe be there to listen to me?"
"Of course. So what's wrong?"
"Well I ran into jeongwoo and junkyu today and they told me how haruto hasn't been doing too well after the monthly assignment. That was the day I told him it was better to not have feeling for each other. And jeongwoo was telling me to text him or try to talk to him. But I don't know if that's the right thing to do.
"Listen y/n, I think jeongwoo is right. It does seem like it's because of what happened between you two. I doesn't have to be an apology but text him as if he was your friend."
"Your right. No matter how hard this is going to be, it's my fault he's not doing good. I need to make this right. Thank you niko"

I quickly ran and got my phone, jumped on the bed and quickly texted haruto.

Haruto🦙

You:
Goodnight haruto I hope you sleep well♡︎
Haruto:
Thank you y/n, you too sweet dreams <3

Haruto's POV:
I stare at my phone. She texted me, wishing me a goodnight. I'm happy but why does my heart hurt so much? I can't get her words out of my head. I just wish there was a way to get her back.

*Morning*
I wake up to a very unexpected text.
Y/n💞

Y/n:
Good morning! I hope you have a great day! Good luck with practice, don't overwork yourself! 💕

What the- what's going on? Why is she suddenly acting so nice to me ?
I don't understand.

———————————————————————————
A/n: sorry this was posted a day late. When I was writing it yesterday I fell asleep and didn't bother to upload it. But I hope you enjoy it ! <3