Right in front of me ♡︎

Haruto's POV:
Ever since our manager told us about the new girl group jeongwoo and the rest of the members wouldn't stop talking about all the trainees. I've become much more quiet lately maybe because it's around the time when I broke up with y/n. Ugh I can't get her out of my mind. She still has my heart. I still love her so much.

Third POV:
Junkyu walks up to haruto with a worried look. "Haruto? What's going on with you lately?" He asked
Haruto looked up at him and asked "what do you mean Hyung? I'm exactly the same as always?"
Junkyu answered "no your not haruto, your not acting the same. You haven't said anything about the new girl trainees."
"That's because I don't really care Hyung. There are so many girl trainees that it's not surprising anymore."
"Okay if you say so. But you know you can come talk to me whenever you need to Ruto."
"I know Hyung,thank you."
Junkyu slowly walks away from haruto who is looking down at his phone. 'If only one of those trainees were you y/n...

Y/n POV:
I signed the contract. I am now a trainee at YGE. I slowly give the contact to Ms.Lee. "Thank you once again Ms.park." Ms. Lee said as she took the contract. Suddenly Ms.Lee got a phone call. She excused herself and answered. After a few minutes she came back. " Sorry Ms.park but I think I'll have to give you a tour of the company another time. I have a very important meeting to attend. She said. "This completely fine Ms.Lee, we can always do that another time." "Mmm how about we to it when you start as a trainee on Monday?" "Yes of course. That's completely fine." I said standing up. I bowed and thanked her as I made my way to the door. I exited the room, making my way to the front of the building. I bow goodbye to the lady at the front desk exiting the building. 'I'm officially a trainee' I thought as I was walking to a cafe. 'I might finally make my dreams come true' I smiled as I took out my phone and called heejin.

*calling heejin💕*
"Hello?"
"Heejin-ah"
"Yes y/n?"
"Guess who's officially a trainee at YG?"
"WHAT?!, Really!? Omg omg omg !"
"I KNOW ! it's crazy !"
"Where are you now ?!"
"I making my way to a cafe near our school"
"Okay I'll meet you there. I'm so happy for you !"
"Thank you heejin-ah"
"I'll see you in a couple of minutes."
"Okay bye !"
*call ended*
I quietly laughed putting my phone back in my pocket.
Eventually I enter the cafe. Ordered drinks for heejin and I, then made my way to a table by the entrance. I sat down, my back facing the door. I heard the bell on the door ring. I quickly look back thinking it was heejin. Only to see someone I never thought I'd see again.

"H-haruto" I whispered

———————————————————————————
A/n: I want to get more creative with this story but seeing that this is the first one I've ever written I feel like it's not that good. But I hope you guys are enjoying it so far 💕.