Trouble in Paradise☀︎︎

Y/n POV:
Haruto has been distant lately. We only ever text. He never calls or wants to meet in person anymore. I'm not really sure what is going on with him but it's really bothering me.

"Haruto wait!"
I found haruto at one of the practice studios. But he quickly tried to leave when he saw me.
"What is wrong with you lately, it's like I'm not even important anymore"
"It's not like that y/n I've just been really busy. And I know you have been too."
"Busy? So your telling me that every time I saw you just hanging around with jeongwoo you have been busy? Because last time u saw you guys you were doing nothing but messing around."
"Y/n, I need to explain something to you."
"What is it. That you are lying to me?"
"No!, it's that the main producer knows about us and wants us to keep our distance!"
"And that's what you were scared to tell me ? That's why instead of telling me you completely ignored me? Okay fine I do think we need distance"

And with that I walked out of that room without looking back.

Haruto's POV:
What just happened. I messed up. I should have been honest. I can't believe I let her leave again. I really need to apologize to her this is so wrong.
I'll try calling her !

*ring ring*
" you have reached the voicemail box of y/n please leave me a message and I'll get back to you! Bye now!"
Why isn't she picking up !

Third POV:
Y/n saw haruto's calls but didn't pick up, instead she did what she knows best. She danced her pain away. Instead of practicing her dance for the cover she was going to do she danced to a sad contemporary song full of emotion. But what she didn't know was that there was some who looked at her with the same sadness and pain that she was dancing with.

"Junkyu hyung?"

—————————————————————————
A/n: Hii loves ! Sorry for the late chapter once again. I'm currently on a road trip so I wasn't able to upload up until now. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I want to involve the other members more. That's about it for now. Bye loves ! <3