Chapter I. A New Beginning Turning Course

In the presence of time in this world, in this country of Japan. For those who believe that power is the way to become heroes.

It is not.

『 It's not the Sword that makes the Knight. It's the Heart, the Kindness of the Soul. 』

So anyone can do it. A hero can do the same as well.

As this is the story of Izuku Midoriya who becomes a hero in his beliefs as he adventures on a new path. Another world. The forgotten past the world buries. Another step into the secrets and mysteries that the world of the past has to offer with a hand in mind.

Making of a hero. A strange hero.

Indeed.

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼

A boy walking down the street, holding hands with his Mother in tow as they were heading to their destination. The boy didn't want to go outside as he lowered his head as they passed by those, old and young people, who pointed their criticizing fingers and sent sneers at him...

"Izuku?"

He squeezed his mother's hand slightly tighter and tensed as she called him. However his mother sighed at the silent response and moved to head to the mall faster. The reason that they were heading to the mall is that Izuku's mother was trying to cheer him up by buying a new hero toy, something that he only got on his birthday and Christmas. However, she was buying him a new hero toy because he was quirkless and he was also upset.

Izuku sniffed as he remembered his mother's crying as she apologized again and again after he asked if he could still be a hero that night after they went to the doctor to see when he would get his quirk. How he remembered those moments of his mother crying as her eyes were filled with guilt and disappointment upon blaming herself that she failed him as a mother and that guilt was gnawing at him as well. He realized that he would never receive a quirk in the end. He didn't notice how that missing factor was affecting him that he failed to see what was going on until-,

"Quirkless."

The boy, Izuku, flinched at that word as he heard that word countless times. Quirkless... That word traumatizes him. It shut him out among his peers. That scarred him. Physical and mental.

𝁻§✴§𝁻

How it started when he came back to school, just as the news spread out confirming he was quirkless, spread like wildfire throughout school. Kacchan had changed as he became mean to Izuku at Recess and made everyone turn against the boy for being quirkless.

They kicked him and cursed him. Called him a disease and something that Izuku didn't remember much after his injuries. But the next day, no one other than his bullies dared come near, afraid that they played with him. They'd become quirkless too. However, it was clear that Izuku understood how he was treated.

'All men are not created equal. This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four. And that was my first and last setback...'

Perhaps, that his dream was a fairytale to everyone's sore eyes. Unachievable in their reasons but he refused to believe in their unsympathetic words. At the age of 4, people in the neighborhood already knew that he was quirkless, spreading lies and rumors about the boy to isolate and distance away as if he was a sick child. If the people knew those words were hurtful. Izuku wouldn't let them see his expressions either way.