Downtown

Tweek runs off in the streets, ignoring all the cat calls he's being subjected to hearing. He's rather pissed at himself right about now, if he hadn't been distracted by that fine gentlemen, he might have actually caught up with the girls on time so he wouldn't have to walk alone! But no, he couldn't even do that right, so the chances of getting raped or killed was even higher!

'They probably won't even care,I'll just be a news update in a paper that people will forget. I can see the headlines now! 'Blonde freak, found by a dumpster and mutilated!' The blonde bitterly thinks to himself.

He didn't even go to his changing room and get on some proper clothing, so now the short male was freezing with only a cloak as protection from the cold air. He considers smashing his head in if he even makes it through the night and to the 'safety' of his crummy apartment. He paid his months due to Thorn last week thankfully, even if he's still in dept, he's just happy with not having to go over into that shady neighborhood to meet him tonight. He doesn't want to walk into anything potentially dangerous, as it is he's still just trying to go home! A cab might help him out, they're always up late taking people wherever right?

'I can pay whoever is willing to take me, I made a nice amount this time at least. I just hope they aren't looking for something else as payment...'Hesitantly, Tweek goes over to the first yellow vehicle he spots. He taps the window and it rolls down.

"E-excuse me, how much is it to take me to my apartment?I-it's just five blocks from here."

"Depends, what's your apartment?"

"Lake Falls, it's one of the smaller buildings.."

"Oh, that's not too far, yeah, it'll just cost you twenty bucks." Tweek nods and takes out a twenty, handing it to the man.

"Well, hop in then."

"T-thank you so much sir!"

"Please, my father is called sir, makes me feel old, just call me Randy."the man laughs.

"W-well, t-thank you Randy, you have no idea the trouble you're saving me from just by driving me!" Tweek smiles, buckling up.Randy checks his mirrors and starts the car's engine.

"So where are you heading from so late?" the dark haired man asks as soon as the vehicle starts backing up, then moving on the road.

"Uh.."

'I can't just tell him I'm coming back from a strip club, I don't want to risk ruining any good impression I may have given him! What if the next time I need a ride I run into him again!?'

"J-just work.."

"Oh? Well the pay must be good if they have you working so late, would it be rude if I asked how old you are?"

"Huh? Um, the pay's fine, it really depends how good my performance was. No, it's not rude at all, I'm eighteen."

"Wow, you really are young, and performance, you mean you dance?"

"Uh..mm..I guess you could say that, yeah.."

"Interesting, what kind of dancing?"

"Pole dancing..."

"O-oh!..Uh..fun?"

'Well great, so much for saving my dignity..' Tweek fidgets uncomfortably in his seat, knowing he's probably disappointed the very man in front of him.

"Y-yeah..it can be.."

The blonde bites his lip and nothing more is said for the next twenty minutes of his ride. Randy turns on the radio to a rock station and Tweek's secretly grateful to have background noise to mask the deafening silence and voices that tell him off in his head.