A Lesson

Craig's downed five scotches in his time waiting, he's lucky he's not a lightweight. He plans to drive himself home after hopefully being the lucky pick for 'Mocha's show. Maybe he can even offer to take the blonde home, he would learn more about the blonde that way right?

'I hope that wouldn't sound creepy..' he thinks to himself. The lights go up and he realizes it's now the green eyed beauty's turn. 

On the stage is revealed a small blonde kneeling sweetly, eyes wide and innocent. The dancer gently gets up and walks around the pole, gazing out at his audience.

The tall man watches with interest, almost a hunger in his gaze. He is doing this purposely of course, Craig knows that much, but boy does the blonde know how to hook a crowd in!

Mocha then leans on the pole, eyes fixated on the crowd as he grabs it with both hands and lolls his tongue out, eyes half closed. Craig feels his heart beat through his throat once the dancer sends a blown kiss in his direction and mouths out his name.

'Am I so drunk I'm seeing things now?'

The blonde giggles and the music picks up, he first kicks off his heels to the side and dollars are thrown at him. He sends his crowd flirty looks, but just like last time, he's sending most of his attention to the giant. Then he wraps his legs around the pole, climbing up halfway before he arches his back and swings upside down. His clothes ride up to reveal the milky skin of his stomach.

Craig is caught off guard as his mind finds itself in the gutter. Tweek's back arching off the mattress, needing Craig's touch as he- Craig shakes his head 'stop it!' he turns his attention back to Tweek seeing more of his moon-kissed skin as the clothes are removed one by one.

By the time Mocha is in only his skirt, he's still on the pole. He slides down seductively and opens his legs once his bottom hits the floor. He arches his back and rolls his eyes up as if he's in pleasure! His gaze wanders back to the tall man nursing an empty cup in his hands. Craig is still stunned, he was not expecting this.

'Then again what was I expecting?'

The spotlight fades and Craig stands as he claps, he is in a trance as he whistles. Once he regains his mind he sits down once again as the chubby manager comes back on stage.

"Thank you, thank you! I hope you all enjoyed our little 'Mocha' he's just such a treat to watch, always keeps things fresh! Now, unfortunately, he's our last act of the night! As always, I will let him decide who he wants to focus on. Well 'Mocha' Who will it be?"

The crowd erupts with men shouting out petty reasoning for him to pick one of them.

They either involve Tweek's looks or their cash. The blonde smiles and picks up the dollar bills and stuffs them into his skirt. Craig just continues to watch, not really thinking he'll be chosen again but hoping for it. After all, if anyone ran their hands all over Tweek and it wasn't him, he'd be sure to add another kill to his deceased.

"You all are such an amazing audience! To choose one of you is s-so difficult! But if I must, I'd have to say-"

Craig's heart quickened in anxiousness.

"The d-dark brooding young man at the bar.~"

Craig's heart rate goes even faster. He checks around him to see if anyone else fits that description, but he only finds no one but himself is even sitting at the bar.

"W-well handsome, are you gonna come up and claim your prize?~" 

Craig is speechless but stands and offers his hand to Tweek once he's made it to the rim of the stage. He hears others whispering to themselves about how Craig would probably break the blonde. The business man simply ignores them as Tweek bends to take his offered hand with a cute little giggle.