Click Boom!

A/N*Warning, this chapter contains gore!*
Once he makes sure Tweek's made it inside safely he pulls out of the parking lot, heading for the abandoned warehouse.

Reluctantly he calls his father. "I'm on my way." as he drives the livelihood of the city dies off.

"Excellent, none of us have laid a hand on him, I expect you to deal with him to where he won't cross me again?"

"Yeah, sure" he rolled his eyes. "After I do this I want a week off."

"You know I can't guarantee that."

"I didn't ask." Craig growls. "I have another job to tend to, a week off or I'll turn around right now."

"Fine, you can have three days off."

"A week" he demands.

"Five days."

"Fine" he hangs up pressing the screen on the vehicle as he turns onto the highway.

An hour later he arrives. Closing the door, he locks it and fixes his tie before entering the building.

"Ah, mister Tucker!" he is greeted by some of his father's goons. More people fear Craig himself then the actual Tucker name.

"First door to the right."

He nods as he smooths his hair and walks towards the door.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" his voice asks shakily as Craig closes the door. "I told you not to blab, I warned you" his voice is cold causing the victim to shiver.

"I-I'm sorry! He promised I'd be safe and rich if I sold some of our secrets!"

Craig rolls his eyes. "You've been with this company for years, you still don't understand? So pathetic" he spits by his feet.

"Boss! Please! Don't let them kill me!"

"Oh I won't, but I will give you a reminder" the beast takes his hand laying it out on the table in front of him. "What is the price to pay for betrayal?" Craig flicks out his switch-blade, seeing the light reflecting off of it.

"No! Please! Sir I learned my lesson! I won't!-"

"You know I hate games" he raises his gaze from the blade to the man.

"What is the price?"

"Death, I didn't tell him much!"

'What a fucking lie' Craig thinks to himself as he observes his victim.If it wasn't much, he wouldn't need to be here in the first place, his father knows only to bug him if things are severe. Just being here is making him rather pissed, and that's without him being reminded that his date might have grubby hands all over him.

"What did you spill?" cold eyes pierce the man's soul.His eyes are just as freezing, if not more than his old man's.

"Nothing important! I lied! I only gave false information!"

"Nothing? Lies? Interesting" he scoffs, twirling the knife on his finger. "We've gotten reports of spies watching members, you had nothing to do with this?"

"No!"

"No? You've got a reputation for speaking out of term, why should I believe a squealing pig like you?" he hums tauntingly.

"You can trust me! I've been with you since you started!"

Craig smirks setting the blade on the table. He notices the sigh of relief. He can always tell when someones lying, it's one of the things he's almost glad his father passed onto him. The man before him must really think the giant is new to this, it's pitiful really.