Kiss it Better?

It's been six weeks since their first date. Both males concluded they both wanted to see each other more. So every sunday they'd go on dates, taking turns on picking where the locations would be. Craig always ended up paying since Tweek could never afford to pay for their food, but he really didn't mind, seeing the dancer smile and have a great time was worth the small fee in his eyes. Things were going great for the two of them, Sundays were their dates, and Fridays they'd just hang out at Craig's place after the dancer's shift.

Unfortunately, today was not one of those days. It was a Wednesday, he was finished with his work as a vet, but his father called him in for another job. He wasn't as mad as he could be, at least when his old man figured out the days him and Tweek would go out, he was reasonable and made sure to try and not disturb the giant on those occasions. Did he really have to call him in for something as boring as finding out where Thorn's hide out could be though? He's been here sitting in front of a screen and looking at thousands of files for an hour already! Craig could be a lot of things, but being patient isn't one of his greatest qualities.

"Token, have you found anything useful yet?"he asks, irritation clear in his voice.

"Sorry man, all I've got are eye witnesses claiming to have seen him at a bar with a blue eyed blonde last week. And the worse part is they're very inconsistent so it's hard to tell if any of that's true."

"Damnit!" Craig groans, pinching the bridge of his nose as he feels the infamous migraine starting. "Black, how many more hours till we can call it a day?"

"We've got till twelve sir."

" I asked for hours Black, I can't look at my own watch right now."

"Right, well it's only ten-sixteen so about a little over two more hours." Token states emotionlessly before going back to his work.

'I need a stress reliever after all this bull!' Craig thinks to himself. Maybe he'll see Tweek after this, he always seems to feel better whenever the dancer is around. If he's lucky, maybe the green eyed beauty will soothe him with those slender fingers of his.

'Well, if I do that, I'm going to have to inform him ahead of time..'

"Token, take over for me, I need a smoke. I'll be back." the man nods and Craig just leaves for outside.

The guards don't question his motives as he walks out, they already know not to bother him. He opens the exit door and latches it shut before digging in his pockets for his lighter and pack of smokes. Once he finds it, he takes out a cigarette and places it in his mouth before lighting the cancer sticks end. The giant inhales before he takes the cigar from his lips and blows the smoke away.

'That's better.' Craig decides. The dark haired male then takes out his phone and goes to Tweek's number before typing out a message.

Me: Hey Tweek, would you mind if I picked you up tonight? Work was stressful and all I can think about is you.

Sunshine: Aww, I didn't know I occupied your mind that much, handsome!~ ;)

Craig just shakes his head in amusement as he takes another puff from his cigarette. He can already just picture the dancer's sweet smile and flirtatious tone.

Me: Of course you do, how could you not? But anyways, is that a yes sweetheart? ;)

He looks down nervously as his phone informs him the blonde is typing.

Sunshine: It's not a no. How long will I be waiting?

Me: little over two hours.

Sunshine: pfft- Seriously? -_-