Hold On

Craig received the pictures and had regular calls with the stranger and Tweek. He was upset, that was for sure. The officers and mafia were working well together. He missed Tweek and desperately wanted to find him before the fact, something just wasn't right. After a few weeks it had been about a month of this research and they got nowhere. Until one day, a knock comes to his door. "What?" he asks as a hooded figure waits outside.

"Um, is this the Tucker's residence?"

"Yes? Who are you?"

"That's not important, what is however, is where your friend is being kept."

"How would you know?"

"I've been there a few times, me and his captor are close. I'm sorry I can't tell you more, but I do indeed have the direct area you will find him."

"What? You have information where he is? And if you and Tweek's kidnapper are close, how do I know this isn't a set up?"

" Well, you won't fully know till you try it, but I assure you I'm not here to deceive you. Your friend is alive, but he's not doing well, he's almost skin and bones and he only looks sad whenever I sneak by. No one deserves such cruelty, so I want to help as much as I can, even if it is very small."

"He isn't my friend, he is my boyfriend. I need you to tell him something for me, well, give him something. This-" he hands him a ring. "Give Tweek this for me, please. tell him I'll find him, thank you for your help, I appreciate it" he sighs. "Where is he?" The cloaked stranger holds it delicately in his hands.

"You seemed to hate him on those calls?" the british person states in confusion. He pulls out a piece of paper with a hum." Here is the place, I'm sorry if the directions aren't clear, but I hope this will also help you. I'll do what I can to get this ring safely to your lover."

"Thank you, I would tell you if I could but the police have restricted me."

"I see, I hope it all pays off in the end..I must go now, Damian isn't aware I'm here, and I need it to stay that way."

"Damian? As in Damian Thorn?" Craig growls finally connecting the dots. Kenny was right, it was Damian, but he didn't use his head and think of Thorn. The brit nods confirming the giant's suspicions.

"How are you able to stand him?! He's a monster!"

" I'm aware being in the mafia's bad, but you shouldn't judge so quickly. I'm aware you are in that department of work too."

"It doesn't matter just tell me where he is" the giant says desperately.

"I've given you directions, that's as much as I can do."

"You can't do anything else? How am I supposed to know where he is? You've given me nothing!"

"Calm down, look, I know you're upset, but I can't be sure if I'm being watched. If you want more info, all I can do is give you this poorly drawn out map and some key phrases. If I say too much, my life may also be on the line."

"Fine, fine, thank you for what you've given me, please tell him and give him that" he sighs, closing the door. The map truly is a piece of work, looks more like chicken scratch more than anything else. However, he does recognize some things on it. Perhaps he can take this to the station and analyze it.

"What the fuck is this? It looks like someone's one year old drew this!" Kyle sighs."Just looking at this is making my eyes hurt, where did you get this?" 

"Some dude who said he wanted to help. I know it looks like trash, but he said those are the directions so we need to try and look past the way it looks."