Epilogue

Craig sits by the security cameras, eyes trained on the screens. He's a bit nervous, after all, this mission does involve his sunshine. Tweek was a great worker, but this would be his first time officially allowing said blonde to go out undercover. As much as he wanted to say no, Tweek insisted, saying everything would turn out fine. Craig reluctantly agreed, but only if the green eyed beauty was careful and cautious...and perhaps he also agreed since Tweek wanted to prove himself on his birthday.

"I'm turning nineteen, please handsome? W-we can have a celebratory cake and cuddles at home afterwards?"

'Damn puppy eyes!' Craig groans internally, cursing his sweet boyfriend for being irresistibly adorable when he wants to be. Black and Donovan are watching as well. So far Tweek's flirting with the scum, batting his pretty lashes.

"Well ain't you just a sight doll face?~"

"Mm, I-I'm flattered, you're not so bad yourself.~"

"Wanna head back to my place, sweet lips?"

"L-lead the way!~"

Red heels clack on the sidewalk and his black dress flows as he walks with the stranger to his place. By then Craig turns his focus to the earring cameras since they walk away from the city lamps, which also have hidden cameras.

"Dude, you doing alright?" Clyde asks, noticing the grim look on his boss's face.

"Shut it" he snaps as they turn into a dark corner. "Quick, night vision!"

"Uh..about that..we don't have any on him." Clyde explains, shrinking in his seat. Craig glares.

"And why is that?" he slowly turns to Clyde, grinding his teeth.

"I-I didn't think to-"

"So I've got my boyfriend out there, and you didn't think to put some on!? I told you to make sure to put every camera you could!" he growls, gripping the brunet by his shirt collar.

"Put him down, I know you're upset, but Tweek can handle himself, besides, they're not in the dark anymore." Token points out, defending his partner.

He takes a deep breath, loosening his grip and putting his employee down before casting his eyes back to the screen.

"After you sugar~" the man on the screen states, holding the door open. Tweek gives a fake giggle and walks inside. Things seem to be fine, he offers the blonde a drink to which Tweek politely declines.

Craig nods, he taught Tweek to never take a drink from anyone you don't know, he also taught him how to detect drugs in either a drink or beverage.

"Good" he whispers, Tweek can hear him of course, but doesn't react so as to not blow cover. Instead, he rubs his arm as if having chills, a signal Craig is familiar with. Tweek said anytime he did it, it was to assure the giant he's always thinking about him.

Craig can't help but smile softly. Tweek thinking about him is all he needs to calm down a little bit. However, it's only short lived relief. Before he knows it, Tweek's pinned to the couch, limbs helplessly to his side.

"Fuck!" he grabs his jacket and gun, quickly zipping out the doors, he takes a shortcut. No one thinks to stop him. With no time to lose, the giant's feet pound on the street grounds as he runs like hell. He stands, barging through the door, dagger and gun ready to-
"What the?-" Craig pauses visibly shocked as he sees Tweek's on his feet with a stiletto in hand and the guy passed out on the floor.

"C-cat got your tongue?~"

The giant rolls his eyes pulling Tweek into a kiss. The blonde reciprocates happily. When they pull away Craig takes his gun out and shoots the man in the head a bit more than necessary, walking out.

"He had you pinned?"

"Y-yes, but as someone once taught me, look at the hands, not the face. I fooled him into thinking he had me, and I must have done a pretty good j-job since you ran over here thinking I needed saving!~" he giggles.

"Shut it" he rolls his eyes as he intertwines their fingers. Tweek laughs softly.

"S-so, to celebrate my birthday, I was thinking, maybe we should have some wine and cake. Then, to end the night, some love making?~"he suggests as they walk together.

"After that stunt you pulled, I might just punish you instead, brat."

"Aw, d-don't be mad with me, everything turned out okay like I promised, didn't it?"

"Yeah.." the giant grumbles.
" You'll need to give me a lot of convincing before I let you on another mission like that again though." he hums."So, what cake and poison should we get before I rock your world?~"

"Buttercream-coffee cake, and as for the drink? S-surprise me handsome~" he purrs as they cross the street.

"Anything for you" he kisses his cheek. The two walk off into the night, smiles on their faces and love in their hearts. The night life isn't perfect, but without it, they may never have found their missing link.

A/N: I hope you all loved that! This story was fun to write, I certainly love how it's turned out! leave comments, tell me what you thought, and please vote!  P.S my very best friend, Sky, helped with writing this. She also hopes you loved it!

Till next story and with love: Tabbycat!~💕🌌