Swimming in Emotions

Craig wakes up the next day. Tweek is the culprit this time, kissing the giant's face all over. He stretches and slowly gets up.

"M-morning love, s-sleep well?"

"You seem chipper, what's up?"

"I-I'll tell you once we eat~" Tweek coos, pecking the giant on the lips before getting off the bed and running off somewhere.

Lola and Burman are still sound asleep so he makes them breakfast with their paychecks next to the plates.

Craig then starts on his own breakfast as well as Tweek's.

Once he sets the food down he makes them both coffee. Just as he's about to call for said blonde, small arms warm around him from behind.

"W-what's cooking good looking~?" the dancer giggles flirtatiously.

"Nothing anymore, I made you food, and coffee" he turns and kisses him. The blonde reciprocates happily before pulling away.

"S-so that's why I smelt food and coffee on my way down! W-what did I do to deserve you handsome?" the blonde sighs heavenly and lifts the giant's hands to his lips, kissing each knuckle until he stops on a new scab.

" D-did someone hurt you?"

"Uh, sure, let's go with that" he lies, kissing his cheeks as he sits down. Tweek frowns but lets it go, figuring the giant obviously doesn't want to talk about it. He finds the chair across from his companion and sits down as well, eyeing his food in awe.

'Wow!' he thinks, cutting a piece and bringing it to his lips. Once he takes a bite he can't help but moan at the taste. In his embarrassment he sips his coffee, loving the taste of it as well.

"F-food is really good!" he explains from behind his mug.

"Are you sure that it isn't my abs?~" he teases. Tweek smiles mischievously.

"O-oh believe me, I have different sounds I can make saved just for you.~"

"Mm? Oh yeah? Think I can hear it?~"

"Mmhm, perhaps when I spend my V-card, sound alright to you big-guy?~"

"Wait, are you saying what I think you are saying?"

"If what y-you think I'm saying is I want my first time to be with you, yes. If you thought it would happen now, no. B-but when I feel I'm ready, I most certainly want none other than you to have my virginity.~"

"Oh, no definitely not now, I think I would die of a heart attack if that happened now" the giant sips his coffee. "Now, what were you so chipper for earlier?"

"O-oh, right! W-well, if you don't already know, Kenny's my friend. So, naturally, he has my cell for emergencies, not my personal like I've given you. So, when I got a text from him, rather than something crazy happening like a fire, he is asking us over for a pool hang out at he and his boyfriend's house. D-do you wanna go?"

"Ugh, McCormick? Seriously? Do I have to?" Craig whines like a child, Tweek chuckles.

"W-well no, b-but I would really love you too. If you don't, it will be lonesome since Kenny and Leopold only ever pay-attention to each other when I visit."

"Give me another good reason why I should suffer even a minute of McCormick?" Craig crosses his arms. The blonde pouts but soon hatches an idea.

"Y-you get to see me in nothing but a swimsuit?~"

"What kind of swimsuit?" he asks with interest.

"W-well, I normally have a choice between feminine or trunks, what sounds more appealing to you?~"